Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What the hell happened? **Warning, really long story**

Old 07-05-2005, 10:51 PM
Ricky Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08
Default Re: What the hell happened? **Warning, really long story**

dude that really sucks. i hope the best for you and all good comes to you in the end.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:26 AM
Registered Member

DeepFreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

I would go to the house. with legal representation, and law.
get your shit. take receipts and copies of receipts.

hitting her did not help.

get GOOD LAWYER.

stay calm. women are given too many rights in VA. so play your cards like a poker match, you aint just playin her, youre playing the state.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:50 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

sorry to hear that dave. best of luck.

Old 07-10-2005, 07:59 AM
Registered Member

FumingSmoked is an unknown quantity at this point

MODERATOR: Please delete/close this thread.

My wife called my command to bitch about this thread.
Since the protective order has been in effect, she:
1) Lied about me being at the house the same day, watching TV.
2) Complained to the command about me turning high speed internet off, to pay for some bills (I don't have a place to stay and I'm subsisting on ramen because I pay all the bills).
3) Bitched about this thread.

I just don't understand it, she has everything, including my childhood memories and things my grandmother gave me, I'm about to get separated from the Navy and she has the house, no bills to pay and is trying to get another $1300/month from me on top of that, stuck me with all the debt/bills and wants me to pay for dental/medical. She has my kids and my Z and yet she finds time to call the command whenever she gets the urge. Trying to get me in trouble with the command doesn't matter any more, I'm about to get separated SOON. Which means that NO medical/dental for you and the kids. Which means no more bill payments and considerably less money for any spousal/child support. I don't think she understands how things work but that was the majority of our arguments. I try to explain, hey you have to call that person, or you have to pay your bills on time, or kids need to sleep early and wake up early but I get, you're not my father, you can't tell me what to do or a plain I don't care. Well I forgive her for everything that went on, hopefully one day she'll grow up and stop being this way, for the next guy. I even paid her car insurance to date even though my lawyer said I could've cancelled it the day I got kicked out of the house, she probably isn't even thankful for it, she usually says, "It's your job" for stuff like that. I've never met such a ONE WAY person in all of my life except her sister. It still boggles me to this day how I couldn't have seen any of this coming.

Also if you see a blue/gray F-250 or a blue 350Z TT, both with PI-Motorsports stickers on them without a chubby Asian guy driving it, call the cops and report a stolen vehicle, I have registration for both vehicles and there are no authorized users other than myself. Also they don't have insurance on the vehicles. Thanks.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:03 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

fuck bitches.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:59 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

At least you can rest assured that bitch is going to hell.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

kill that hoe.
Old 07-10-2005, 03:04 PM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

if the house is all in ur name you can sell it. being married to her gives her the right to live there as long as you own the house....but if you own it, you can sell it. same with all the cars. I would sell it all.. move in with a friend or family, w/o getting on a lease, or buying a new place and just wait it out. it may mean you put your kids into the street but IF she plans on rising them she should be able to get a house/apt/something for them to stay in.

sucks, but good luck!
Old 07-11-2005, 01:58 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

i still cant believe all this....i dont know what kind of advice to give you...but the dirty thing is she used dragva.com against you, your one place of refuge! i hope she slips in the shower...
Old 07-12-2005, 09:24 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

life is nothing but a series of mistakes. some of us make more severe mistakes than others. these are the two you made that won't allow you to recover-

1) you married a crazy, lazy bitch with a horrible family and didn't have enough sense to tell her to fuck off after a million fucking signs, and

2) you hit her.

now deal with the consequences. i'm sure people at your command are getting to the point of being entirely unsympathetic to you because you brought all this on yourself, and now she's forcing them to take action. you won't be in the navy much longer, i'm sure. it's not the navy's responsibility to deal with your personal problems, as i'm sure you are realizing right now.

good luck finding a civilian job and cutting off as many ties with your 'wife' as possible while still maintaining contact with your kids, because that's now your only option.