Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Will my car pass NC or VA state inspection w/o an air bag?

Old 03-31-2005, 08:20 PM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Will my car pass NC or VA state inspection w/o an air bag?

Just curious b/c I want a new racing steering wheel...
Old 03-31-2005, 08:50 PM
Registered Member

nosman757 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Will my car pass NC or VA state inspection w/o an air bag?

nope, my dad is a state inspector and I remember me wanting to do the same thing! Nice steering wheel thought
Old 03-31-2005, 09:06 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Fark.... I need one... I'm 6'4" and it'd be really helpful to have a smaller wheel, not to mention the car would feel better.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:58 PM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

just get a new inspection, then go home put the new steering wheel on, then right b4 the next inspection date put the stock one back on with the airbag... there ya go
Old 04-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

the only thing is the srs light..if you take it out it will fail, if it stays on it fails.
Old 04-01-2005, 08:48 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

are you on a mission to see how ugly you can make your car Brian?
Old 04-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Fanboi

Originally Posted by XCELR8
are you on a mission to see how ugly you can make your car Brian?
Please stop speaking... I thought a trip to VIR would enlighten you to the world of a real sports car... a smaller diameter wheel will allow me to have a better range of motion when in the car and not hit my legs on harder turns, also the car will feel tighter and the handling will be more responsive.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:04 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Please stop speaking... I thought a trip to VIR would enlighten you to the world of a real sports car... a smaller diameter wheel will allow me to have a better range of motion when in the car and not hit my legs on harder turns, also the car will feel tighter and the handling will be more responsive.
I understand the reasoning very well thank you, regardless of a trip to VIR or not, however it's still the ugliest thing I've ever seen. My $0.02.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I understand the reasoning very well thank you, regardless of a trip to VIR or not, however it's still the ugliest thing I've ever seen. My $0.02.

How can you say that, were the lights off and you tore up on a fifth of southern comfort when you banged SpeedyChic?
Old 04-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Srsly.

/\ this shit is so fucking old its pathetic.

Its an ugly ass fucking steering wheel. My opinion! I wouldn't put something on my car that improved the function of it if it looked like a sack of smashed ass holes.

Quick Reply: Will my car pass NC or VA state inspection w/o an air bag?