Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Data Logging the car reveals terror

Old 11-04-2002, 05:46 PM
No Name Who?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ninety7GSX has disabled reputation
Default Data Logging the car reveals terror

Anyone have a good place to buy injectors for cheap?

I highlighted from the drop to 2nd to the first log after letting off.

Last edited by Ninety7GSX; 11-04-2002 at 05:58 PM.
Old 11-04-2002, 05:49 PM
This is going to spo

tecnic1 tecnic1 tecnic1

I've never paid much attention to datalogging...
what am I looking at and who do you know the injectors shit on themselves?
Old 11-04-2002, 05:52 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

fucking ugly timing. you should have been able to feel that. yuck. put my Motec wideband on it. i just got some 750's for 80 a piece.
Old 11-04-2002, 05:53 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

oh my god 5 degrees of timing.....good god. i run 22 at full boost
Old 11-04-2002, 05:54 PM
No Name Who?

80 a piece from where?

But an afc won't support 750's so I will be stuck with like 660's or so till I can get the aem ems.
Old 11-04-2002, 05:57 PM
No Name Who?

Originally posted by tecnic1
I've never paid much attention to datalogging...
what am I looking at and who do you know the injectors shit on themselves?
The injectors aren't bad just do not supply enough. Look at the timing off of boost its in the upper 30's. And under boost it drops to 5. Base is set at 8. Its pulling almost all that it can pull to keep it from blowing.

Definately not good.
Old 11-04-2002, 06:03 PM
<----BigBake

LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative

Looks like you got your work cutout for you for a little bit (or a few bucks). If that 12.83 was with your car being sick, I cant wait to see what it does running at full power. Nice to finally meet ya Friday at the track man. Good luck getting your toy straightened back out.

-Darren
Old 11-04-2002, 06:10 PM
No Name Who?

Originally posted by HendrickEdition
Looks like you got your work cutout for you for a little bit (or a few bucks). If that 12.83 was with your car being sick, I cant wait to see what it does running at full power. Nice to finally meet ya Friday at the track man. Good luck getting your toy straightened back out.
-Darren
Yeah man I was suprised to see your car when I pulled into the gates. I must say the car looks so much better in person. Next time I see you you gotta pop the Hood. : )

That time was as the car sits today with all the interior in. I think I finally figured out why the car wants to hop so maybe once I get the fuel right I can lay down some much better numbers.
Old 11-04-2002, 06:47 PM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

ahh, one day my car will go fast, my car sounds like its gonna explode
Old 11-04-2002, 06:57 PM
<----BigBake

LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative

Originally posted by Ninety7GSX
Yeah man I was suprised to see your car when I pulled into the gates. I must say the car looks so much better in person. Next time I see you you gotta pop the Hood. : )

That time was as the car sits today with all the interior in. I think I finally figured out why the car wants to hop so maybe once I get the fuel right I can lay down some much better numbers.
Cool man. Yeah I made the venture up to see all my buddies run, and to meet several new people from the boards (both successful). No need for me to pop the hood, shes all stock.

When will you get around to fixing the fuel system? You think in time to make another T+T at VMP? That would be cool, maybe Terry will have his jank back together soon too. The trip there isnt so bad for me, so I am game, might even run myself. There is T+T every weekend until the end of November.

Quick Reply: Data Logging the car reveals terror