Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My Euro Trash/Life Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 05:45 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: My Euro Trash/Life Thread

Bring back two skyrines and sell for big monies
Old 08-20-2016, 09:06 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I get the feeling the madtyte "spend your deployment money at japanese classics and get a sick skyline, bruh" trend isn't gonna last much longer. Or at least, the cars will no longer be rare or forbidden fruit and therefore won't be worth the ridiculous prices people are getting for them right now. Pretty sure they're damn near as common as a running 240 in the 757 already, and its only gonna get worse.
Old 08-20-2016, 03:53 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

It was a joke, I would bring back nothing but cash money
Old 07-05-2017, 05:42 PM
Registered Member

djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck

Originally Posted by keefboz
What about when you leave Germany though? Back to regular speeds on the highway seeing a Camaro every 5 seconds.

I get that you are choosing it for the right reasons right now, just curious as to future plans. You can bring me back a C5 RS6 Avant if you like?
Sorry for the late response. Late is an understatement. I'm back in the States for an Army school for the next year. I ended up selling the ZL1 and picked up a track beater- 2007 S2000. Doing autocrosses at the local SCCA events for now. Will do road courses prolly within the next month after I ruggedize the brakes. I owned an s2k about 12 years ago. It was such a fun car to drive. It is still every bit of fun as I remember. Although, it feels painfully sluggish coming from the ZL1 and M3. Anyways, the wheels are an inch too big so I picked up some 17s for a square setup and am selling the BBSs.

Old 07-06-2017, 12:08 PM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

No more ZL1 is never good!
Old 07-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Registered Member

djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck

Originally Posted by travisnd
No more ZL1 is never good!
I agree, but ZL1 in America is not needed. There is just nowhere to put the power down. It is the perfect car for Germany.