Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

What type of cloth for removing wax?

Old 04-09-2004, 01:29 PM
hostgator.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: What type of cloth for removing wax?

I wasn't saying its the same, and I could give a shit if your Honda was Cherry Black Pearl, Dick Black Pearl, Ivory Black Pearl, or any other Pearl.

Its a fucking black car; we (us people with black cars) all deal with the same shit.
Old 04-09-2004, 01:41 PM

Nosious is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flo w fx
I wasn't saying its the same, and I could give a shit if your Honda was Cherry Black Pearl, Dick Black Pearl, Ivory Black Pearl, or any other Pearl.

Its a fucking black car; we (us people with black cars) all deal with the same shit.

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about. A black car is not a black car. "People with black cars all deal with the same shit", ummmmmm No we don't. I could name 50 other OEM Black cars that don't have the same problem. Nighthawk Black Pearl has a blue pearl flake with a cheap clear. Do you understand the words that are coming out my mouth!!?
Old 04-09-2004, 01:47 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

ALL BLACK CARS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SWIRLMARKS < I'll repeat it since you don't get the point

ALL BLACK CARS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SWIRLMARKS

Sure some have WORSE problems, but thats not the fucking point of what I'm saying

Show me a black car more than 4 years old that DOES NOT HAVE A PROBLEM with swirl marks.

Jesus fucking christ, no wonder you drive a Honda.

Edit: The only black cars I ever see that DO NOT have swirl marks while NOT being freshly polished, are BRAND new cars.

Last edited by flow fx; 04-09-2004 at 01:50 PM.
Old 04-09-2004, 01:59 PM

Nosious is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flo w fx
ALL BLACK CARS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SWIRLMARKS < I'll repeat it since you don't get the point

ALL BLACK CARS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SWIRLMARKS

Sure some have WORSE problems, but thats not the fucking point of what I'm saying

Show me a black car more than 4 years old that DOES NOT HAVE A PROBLEM with swirl marks.

Jesus fucking christ, no wonder you drive a Honda.

Edit: The only black cars I ever see that DO NOT have swirl marks while NOT being freshly polished, are BRAND new cars.
Listen kid, you're an idiot. Go yell at your mommy and daddy for not providing you with the proper education. Just think, for the rest of your life you will be sitting behind your PC arguing with others on the internet until you get the last word. "No wonder you drive a Honda" lmao! Didn't you own a riced out Prelude?! Do us all al favor and just refrain from posting on this thread. If you don't have valid information to post, don't do it.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:07 PM
hostgator.com

Yes, I owned a riced out prelude. I was 16-17 when I had it, had 2 paintjobs, one was $6k, the other was $2500. Had a good $2k into the motor, a good $5k into the stereo system (eclipse indash TV, components, soundstream amps, JL subs, plexiglass amprack in trunk).

It did have an ugly front end, I have no problem admitting that - the car was backed into by a friend, he had an extra front end in his house and I didn't want insurance to get involved, so I just bought the rest of the pieces for it. I tried to find a stock bumper after that, never found one. Eventually that front end got fubared, so I bought a different one.

The car also ran 13.8 at Orlando speedway.

I now own a 5.7L 6speed Formula. Which --- OMG --- is black.

Continue talking shit though, it's great when people turn things into personal arguments, especially when they don't know a thing about you

Apparently you finally understood the point of me saying "all black cars have these problems"

Edit: I'm not here to argue with you, for some reason me telling you all black cars have that problem hit your little nerves. Go reread what I said, if you'll notice the smilies you might understand that I was being friendly.

Last edited by flow fx; 04-09-2004 at 02:13 PM.
Old 04-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

My car is dark blue and if I don't want swirl marks plan on polishing it after every time I wash it. Sorry but flo w fx has a point. Thanx
Old 04-09-2004, 03:04 PM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

flow w fag generally has a tendancy to talk out of his ass and then to top it off has a hard time reading what people post and paying any attention to detail. If he had read your posts he would realize that you pointed out it was not only the shade of black but more importantly the cheap clearcoat they put on it from the factory, while the paint is in good shape I would almost have it professionally buffed out etc and have a good paint shop put a coat or 2 more of clearcoat on it and it will probably help out a lot between waxing but beyond that you will just have to wax it more often.
Old 04-09-2004, 03:46 PM
hostgator.com

Actually, I was being pretty friendly and pointing out that all black vehicles have problems with swirls, and he decided to give me the FAQ on NBP paint.

If its a dark colored car, no matter WHO makes it, expect to find swirl marks.

Last edited by flow fx; 04-09-2004 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:09 PM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

You truly are dumb, the swirl is not in the color it is in the quality of the clearcoat, now there your grounded go to your room until mommy and daddy say you can come out!
Old 04-09-2004, 04:11 PM
hostgator.com

You're right, I've failed, I haven't been super-fucking-specific; its more noticeable. Jesus christ, I was just making a statement about me and everyone I know also having to deal with swirl marks and owning black cars. You guys seriously need to pull eachs other dicks out of your asses.

Quick Reply: What type of cloth for removing wax?