Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Lexus IS300 Dark Matte Gray Full Wrap

Old 11-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Exotic Vehicle Wraps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N8VCOMP has disabled reputation
Default Lexus IS300 Dark Matte Gray Full Wrap

This was something we did earlier this year for the well known car enthusiast Miss Chané. Her love for her car and the community has lead her to excel in the car community. She has been featured in numerous magazines including import tuner magazine as well as having an article in SNTRL. More pictures of her car up to date as well as a well written article is located on that page.

She was a pleasure to work with and she was ecstatic with the final result of her IS300 which has further enabled her to conquer the enthusiast world. She also has recently purchased an Aristo which we will also be wrapping in the near future in a white to pink chameleon vinyl courtesy of Hexis. We also added in the pink fog lights and emblem to further accent her style, here's some pictures of the process and end result.

Last edited by N8VCOMP; 11-30-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve
Default Re: Lexus IS300 Dark Matte Gray Full Wrap

Before anyone even asks.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

dats muh boo, i think she sold it and now has a RHD 2nd gen GS300.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:01 PM
Exotic Vehicle Wraps

I'm not sure if she's sold it already, I know she was in the market to get rid of it and get the GS300 which she wanted to wrap in the white-pink chameleon in the upcoming few months.
Originally Posted by Buddha.
dats muh boo, i think she sold it and now has a RHD 2nd gen GS300.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

Damn, looks fuckin good! How much does something like this cost? Is it cheaper to paint the car?
Old 12-01-2012, 03:20 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by ONEFLYAZN
Damn, looks fuckin good! How much does something like this cost? Is it cheaper to paint the car?
When I was looking at wrapping my car instead of painting,the quality vinyls would have cost more than a decent paint job.Really only worth it if you want to do something crazy that isn't possible with paint(graphics,etc)or if you need it to be reversible.
IMO,the matte black only works on high-end/expesnive cars.On a car worth a few thousand dollars,it just looks like a Honda kid got hold of it and primered it.If you've got a new E90 M3,for example, then it works a little better,although I still can't see covering up nice,glossy paint.If you've got an E36 M3,then it looks cheap.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:42 AM
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon

Needs better wheels to really set it off.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:06 AM
Exotic Vehicle Wraps

Originally Posted by OMG_GSR
Needs better wheels to really set it off.
She has new rims now, I think they look a bit better. As far as prices go it can depend on the color (gloss/matte) or exotic colors like chameleon. We start wraps at $1,600 and can range to about $2,000 for standard colors, exotic vinyls can cost a bit more. I've seen many $6,000+ paint jobs before, so compared to that it is much cheaper and never having to wax again is always a positive.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:39 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Looking at the seats (from the outside) I think they're the most interesting part of the car. I don't know if that body style really lends itself to a matte finish in my opinion.

Cute girl though.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Looking at the seats (from the outside) I think they're the most interesting part of the car. I don't know if that body style really lends itself to a matte finish in my opinion.

Cute girl though.

http://www.sntrl.com/features/miss-chane/

Quick Reply: Lexus IS300 Dark Matte Gray Full Wrap