Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

fellow business's...want to save money on your credit card transactions?

Old 11-14-2011, 05:25 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default fellow business's...want to save money on your credit card transactions?

FIRST OFF...NO THIS IS NOT SPAM..YOU WILL HAVE 1 PERSON CALL YOU..NOT 20 OR MORE..

this was brought to my attention by a fellow business and i thought other businesses would like to know

I recently switched to APPSTAR FINANCIAL and have saved a substantial amount from what i was paying through my bank and merchant services..

if any of you would like to have a representative come by your place of business and have a look at your credit card statements and see if you could save money .(which we all like to do)

there has been new laws and programs that were effective OCT 1ST that can save you 1/2 of processing fees with APPSTAR FINANCIAL

please send me a pm with contact info and business name..or post it here and i will make sure it gets to the correct person..

thanks in advance...

Last edited by nftuatn; 11-14-2011 at 05:40 PM.