Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VA DMV Law Enforcement Services?

Old 11-20-2010, 07:00 AM
Havoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong
Default VA DMV Law Enforcement Services?

Any body have any experience with them? I've been haaving a problem with the record being on hold on one of my cars and the DMV aren't telling me why. They just tell me to contact the VA DMV Law Enforcement Services and special agent Mark Fogleman. I've been trying since 28 Aug to no avail and this is starting to piss me off. When I call them it rings until a voicemail where I leave a message but never get a return call. The ONE time they did answer I was put on hold then told "we will give you a call back in a few". Has anyone else had to deal with these fools?
Old 11-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker Hijacker
Default Re: VA DMV Law Enforcement Services?

I"ve never even heard of a Law Enforcement Service for the DMV. If you got spare time, I would go down to the DMV and start getting forceful (not irate though). You've played their game for a while and they need to get their shit together.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

I've done that already, even this morning.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:38 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

get a lawyer or somthing or say you will and see if you can "intimadate" them and see if that helps. but other than that.. its the DMV its the goverment that can get away with alot of stuff..
Old 11-20-2010, 04:51 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Actually go to the local State Police station and talk to the Chief. The State Police have quite a bit of envolvement with the DMV. I was having an issue with eh DMV a few months back about a title and I just happened to run into the State Police Chief for the area I used to live in. He told me what to do and if I had any problems to get back with him and he would take care of the situation.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:23 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
get a lawyer or somthing or say you will and see if you can "intimadate"
This. Its very smart for you to do this and you should get a answer in 24hrs usually. PM me if you need help and I may have a hook up for you.