Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone interested in a Cars & Coffee type of gathering here in Va Beach?

Old 03-11-2010, 05:18 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Anyone interested in a Cars & Coffee type of gathering here in Va Beach?

CARS & COFFEE VIRGINIA BEACH hosted by Shorebreak Sports Bar is a go!

WHEN: The first Saturday of every month... however due to the Easter holiday the first event wil be next Saturday April 10th from 8am - 10am

WHERE: Shorebreak Sports Bar on Shore Dr. in Virginia Beach

See www.carsandcoffeevirginiabeach.com for updates and directions via google maps

Event will be the first Saturday of every month.... following Saturday rain date.

Originally started in Irvine, CA at a strip mall on the PCH, the Cars & Coffee idea has steadily spread to various areas across the country. Here in Virginia Beach we have the beach, we have the sports cars in the area, and we have plenty of coffee so it seemed a logical fit to start a Cars & Coffee event around here.... This is an informal hangout for mature car enthusiasts who enjoy an early morning drive and a cup of coffee.

Are you normally busy on Saturdays with a list of honey-do's or family commitments? Well that's perfectly fine because you can be back home before your spouse is even up Enjoy your car hobby and still enjoy the rest of your day.

Special thanks to Shorebreak Sports Bar for hosting the event. There is a Dunkin' Donuts directly across the street to supply all our coffee and breakfast needs.

Check out www.carsandcoffeevirginiabeach.com for directions and updates etc.

Event link of Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...15828048427754

PS: You don't need a fancy car to come and enjoy!

-Brian

Last edited by Cobra4B; 04-05-2010 at 05:21 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:23 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default Re: Anyone interested in a Cars & Coffee type of gathering here in Va Beach?

The S2ki community has been doing this for years, although it was really just S2000 folks. Lol. It's a good idea, fun way to meet others.

However, there will be a douchebag here and there to follow.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:24 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Anyone interested in a Cars & Coffee type of gathering here in Va Beach?

Im always up for just about anything that has to do with coffee if its before 10 am. Im up by 7am anyway most of the time and if its a car thing, Id be there.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:10 AM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

yea id be down too..Inn MD/DC they do tons of these but I'm never down to travel that far for a 350 meet...and the weather is getting better so now is the perfect time
Old 03-11-2010, 06:57 AM
Gettin it!!!

2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya

I don't drive a high end car but would gladly bring whatever 240 is running if this gets set up. I am up by 7 A.M. as well everyday.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by SortaSUNK
The S2ki community has been doing this for years, although it was really just S2000 folks. Lol. It's a good idea, fun way to meet others.

However, there will be a douchebag here and there to follow.
Not to intrude, but would the guys you meet up w/ be interested in making this something bigger? I highly doubt immature ricers would be wanting to get up at 7 am to go start crap. Where do you guys meet and when?

Could put this out on the various forums and maybe rennlist etc. if we wanted to pick a Saturday and start.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Fanboi

Shoot.... I just realized Jenro's is in fact a coffee house... we know they like the car crowd allready.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:31 AM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Down.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:17 AM
Fanboi

Turns out theres a carsandcoffee website... I've sent an email to the organizers to see if they have any official interst in our market.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:44 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

pretty cool idea, but i dont drink coffee, and friday nights are my klan meetings, so.........

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in a Cars & Coffee type of gathering here in Va Beach?