Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Maaco on Harpers Road, VA Beach?

Old 01-15-2010, 09:48 AM
habitual linestepper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot
Default Maaco on Harpers Road, VA Beach?

Anyone had paint done by these guys?
Old 01-15-2010, 10:07 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default Re: Maaco on Harpers Road, VA Beach?

have you ever been to harpers square?

take a trip down there. its like going to mc donalds on lynwood ave in compton.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:48 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

you should totally go there, I mean they have an incredible reputation for nothing but quality paint work..you can get an entire car painted for 189 dollars. I mean it has to be the best shit around.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:50 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
you should totally go there, I mean they have an incredible reputation for nothing but quality paint work..you can get an entire car painted for 189 dollars. I mean it has to be the best shit around.
with a screen name like slingshot did you expect anything less ricky?
Old 01-15-2010, 10:53 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

no,not really.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:20 AM
Old Guy with a Miata

JohnnyZoomNow is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried the Maaco in Greenbrier to get my spoiler painted. Not horrible, but not good either, I will not be going back to them.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:09 PM
habitual linestepper

slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
If I had $5,000 for a paint job I would take it to a real paint shop. Obviously I'm looking for something cheap.
And yes I'm aware that Maaco paint is not high-quality, but from what I hear the quality varies from franchise to franchise with them. I was hoping someone here might have some experience with that particular Maaco. I guess that's just too much to ask.
Nice to know the kind of attitude you have over at your shop. I'll make sure to let people know about that.

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
with a screen name like slingshot did you expect anything less ricky?
With a screen name like "Uzi does it!" I guess I should expect another little smartass teenage faggot.

Last edited by slingshot; 01-15-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:35 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by slingshot
:

With a screen name like "Uzi does it!" I guess I should expect another little smartass teenage faggot.
yeah man, uzi did it is a little 15 year old faggot who just trolls, you showed him.

the macco on harpers is garbage, a mexican friend took his mr2 there, there was horrible over spray, lots of drips and runs, orange peel out the ass, but hey, thats what 500 bucks gets you
Old 01-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Registered Member

Nfordhk-SC has disabled reputation

My friend got their paint job done their for her truck. It looks nice from what I'v seen nothing to noticeable. Although I did not go through looking for errors. This is just from like seeing it in a parking lot or something. The paint is holding up fine but then again only been painted now for about 3 months.

I got a quote from them too. I suggest going with the signature package. Its their best package and the only one that paints in 2 stage if your going to use them. Good warranty. Right on my estimate it did state something like "there may be small imperfections"

I have a friend though you may be interested in painting your car he did mine for 800.
Painted in 2 stage. Yes small imperfection such as a little oversrapy here and there but nothing to noticeable and def worth 800.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...ght=nfordhk-sc

My car.

LMK hope I was some help

Thanks,
Nick
Old 01-15-2010, 12:46 PM
habitual linestepper

k thanks

Quick Reply: Maaco on Harpers Road, VA Beach?