Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Maaco on Harpers Road, VA Beach?

Old 01-15-2010, 01:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Maaco on Harpers Road, VA Beach?

Originally Posted by slingshot
I'll make sure to let people know about that.

Trust me ricky dont need your fucking charity anyway. His work and the work that comes out of that shop speaks for itself.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:01 PM
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
have you ever been to harpers square?

take a trip down there. its like going to mc donalds on lynwood ave in compton.
Serious business... fucking maintenance guys used to steal my fedex/ups packages....
Old 01-15-2010, 02:04 PM
habitual linestepper

slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot

Originally Posted by jebsurf
Trust me ricky dont need your fucking charity anyway. His work and the work that comes out of that shop speaks for itself.
Ok well I work in the auto industry and most adults in this business don't like dealing with rude, sarcastic pricks, regardless of the quality of their work. Maybe he should think before he starts typing since he has his business listed in his signiature But whatever.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:21 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Ok well I work in the auto industry and most adults in this business don't like dealing with rude, sarcastic pricks, regardless of the quality of their work. Maybe he should think before he starts typing since he has his business listed in his signiature But whatever.
Or you could stop being such a pussy and take a fucking joke. Either or
Old 01-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

yes I bet you do... If you work in the auto industry you would know the reason for his sarcastic rude comments. In the automotive world, You get what you PAY for. and maaco is cheap for a reason... you get crap.

although a friend of mine took a beater car there, masked off and everything... They turned him away because they didnt want something so crappy as evidence of their work. What a joke...
Old 01-15-2010, 04:17 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

i really would reconsider taking it to maaco...

it wont last and i guarantee you will not be happy with the finished product...no matter if you spent 250 or 2500

they just dont do the caliber of work that people that are into/build cars expect..

they are for the general public that just wants their car to be shiny again....thats it..
Old 01-15-2010, 04:26 PM
ineedtochangemyname

dsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to alldsm9 is a name known to all

i took my car there to get a quote, i looked at some of their work and it was all shitty except for one mustang that they said the owner of had done all the prep work prior to bringing it in. just as with any other automotive product out there you get what you pay for.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:33 PM
FckYoCouch

rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin

Maaco is good for painting a car you're going to turn around and sell, preferably to someone you won't see again....

Their paint jobs are good for 2 to 3 years or so, with lots of runs, fisheyes, etc..... after that, they start to flake, peel, fade, and/or generally look like doo-doo...

If you ever plan on putting a decent paint job on this car, don't take it to Maaco... just save your $$$ and get it done right the first time... you'll be into even more money if they have to strip the shitty Maaco stuff off before they paint...
Old 01-15-2010, 05:21 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I'll paint the fuck out of it for $20
Old 01-15-2010, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

http://rollyourcar.com/default.aspx

Quick Reply: Maaco on Harpers Road, VA Beach?