Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

situation. Need help

Old 09-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these parts
Default situation. Need help

my car is sitting in front of my house on the street. It is untagged, unregistered, uninsured, etc. It wasn't meant to be left out there long. My dad needed the driveway.

Well, as my luck would have it, one of our family friends that was over backed out and managed to hit my car >_>. The ninja dented my fender and scratched my bumper up real good.

he came back in asking who's car that was... and handed over his insurance information. he told me to just call them and they'll take care of it. I have their number and everything.. as well as their insurance info. However, no one is really sure if I can file anything because of the current state my car is in.. being Un-everything.

aside from settling this outside of insurance and having them pay my repair bill, what can i do? Am I still able to claim it with their insurance? my dad mentioned the fact that they would ask for my license plate numbers and what not and ask for my insurance.... and that's why I'm asking.

Yes. I'm dumb for putting it on the street. i thought the cul-de-sac would fend off any traffic...

thanks in advance.
Old 09-07-2009, 03:23 AM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)
Default Re: situation. Need help

there insurance should still cover it
Old 09-07-2009, 04:52 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by 95egd16
yep
Old 09-07-2009, 05:06 AM
Registered Member

driverdog has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 95egd16
I aggree,

The car was immobile, no one in it. I think it is irrelevent what the person hit, (could have been a mailbox or a piece of furniture someone just unloaded and set on the street). Their insurance would need to cover it.

Last edited by driverdog; 09-07-2009 at 05:31 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

ODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these parts

thanks guys.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:11 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

give me a call when/if you decide to get it repaired