Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

AIK in Virginia Beach

Old 05-22-2009, 03:41 AM
Blang Blang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default AIK in Virginia Beach

I saw on the Ultraspeed Boards there is a thread about AIK opening a Virginia Beach location at the old AMC 8 at lynnhaven. The thread starter said that there was a crew out looking at the building the other day and representatives were going to surrounding businesses advertising business specials. i know there are a few people that work there or are associated with AIK and was wondering if they could verify this. if so i may actually have to go once and awhile haha

http://www.teamultraspeed.com/forums...?t=1918&page=2
Old 05-22-2009, 04:03 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: AIK in Virginia Beach

subscribed for EPIC location.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:36 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Fuck yeah. I hate having to go all the way to bumpy ass ptown for to get banged up in some carts
Old 05-22-2009, 02:50 PM
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99

Originally Posted by I spy Psi,No?
Fuck yeah. I hate having to go all the way to bumpy ass ptown for to get banged up in some carts
x2.....
Old 05-22-2009, 02:55 PM
vip

Kutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud of

I hope they build this up sometime soon. Like everyone else said the roads in ptown suxxor.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:00 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

that would be sweet. I've always said that should be a go kart track or indoor paintball, something like that.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:05 PM
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

the one in portsmouth would go out of business... which is ok i could walk to the lynnhaven one if it opened...
Old 05-22-2009, 03:35 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

That'd be awesome. I'd go a whole lot more.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:37 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

they would put motorworld out of buisness for sure.

i would deff go, this is like 10 min from my house!
Old 05-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of

hopefully it would be bigger to which i doubt.

Quick Reply: AIK in Virginia Beach