Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SPOTTED: ricers in central V. 2

Old 08-19-2009, 05:49 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondahead has disabled reputation
Default Re: SPOTTED: ricers in central V. 2

Originally Posted by warriorlax5506
lol who said my car isnt rice? i drive a car that i could afford at 16 with a modification i doubt many other kids my age would've undertaken.

But that's besides the point, now i will go back to your FS thread and drool at your Integra with TV screens and Type R floor mats (mad tyte JDM) with a spoiler for extra rear downforce. I hope I can own a car like that some day.....

EDIT: $4000...lol GLWS
It would be an upgrade from a galant IMHO. LOL. And your right, not every kid would take

on a project like yours. I know I bought a 90 rx7 turbo2 when I was 16.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:06 PM
Registered member

mikejones002100 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 804s13sx
dime squad

couldnt get the couple but the hatch is just whack...

i see that hatch all the time a waste of a damn good shell.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR EF9SIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorlax5506 View Post
lol who said my car isnt rice? i drive a car that i could afford at 16 with a modification i doubt many other kids my age would've undertaken.

But that's besides the point, now i will go back to your FS thread and drool at your Integra with TV screens and Type R floor mats (mad tyte JDM) with a spoiler for extra rear downforce. I hope I can own a car like that some day.....

It would be an upgrade from a galant IMHO. LOL. And your right, not every kid would take

to be honest if the kid who took the pic of tony's hatch knew what i ricer was it wouldnt be this car it should be tony taking the picture of the galant so we all can talk shit about it and show you what a real import is suppose to be in the 1/4mile,street,or highway this hatch will rape you so when you have the camera with you think before you take a picture of somthing you dont know a damn thing about
Old 08-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by EF9SIR

to be honest if the kid who took the pic of tony's hatch knew what i ricer was it wouldnt be this car it should be tony taking the picture of the galant so we all can talk shit about it and show you what a real import is suppose to be in the 1/4mile,street,or highway this hatch will rape you so when you have the camera with you think before you take a picture of somthing you dont know a damn thing about

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS VERBAL VOMIT?
Old 08-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Registered member

kmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these parts

Here. It's for sale. Town center mall in Fburg. Buy it and post a thread. It may already be in the classifieds knowing this board.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl

This thread is full of win
Old 08-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

Quote:

You need to learn proper English before you make another attempt to prove a point. It negates everything you're attempting to convey.

Oh and..

UMAD??

EDIT: I translated it for us all:

2 B HON3ST IF TEH KID WHO 2K DA PIC OF 2NYS HATCH KNEW WUT I RIECR WAS IT WUDNT B THES CAR IT SHUD B 2NY TAKNG DA PICTUR3 OF TEH GALANT SO WA AL CAN TOK SHIT ABOUT IT AND SHOW U WUT A R3AL IMPORT SI SUPOSA 2 B IN TEH 1/4MIELSTRETOR HIGHWAY THES HATCH WIL RAEP U SO WHAN U HAEV DA CMERA WIT U THINK BFORA U TAEK A PICTUR3 OF SOMTHNG U DONT KNOW A DMN THNG ABOUT

Last edited by J0NG; 08-19-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:38 PM
lolwat

warriorlax5506 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by hondahead

I'm really not hating on your hatch, just going off looks...IMHO it looks like shit. So since apparently its a monster, I'm curious as to what you've done to it?

and i was dealt a galant so i made due with it. I wasn't going to buy a car with 150k and Type R mats in it, rather a mechanically sound and rightfully priced car that i could afford. And yes it's no turbocharged rwd car, but it is a one of a kind car that had its tranny swapped in my own garage with nothing more then a cherry picker and jack...
Old 08-19-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Quote:

Speak english!!!!!

I'm really not hating on your hatch, just going off looks...IMHO it looks like shit. So since apparently its a monster, I'm curious as to what you've done to it?

and i was dealt a galant so i made due with it. I wasn't going to buy a car with 150k and Type R mats in it, rather a mechanically sound and rightfully priced car that i could afford. And yes it's no turbocharged rwd car, but it is a one of a kind car that had its tranny swapped in my own garage with nothing more then a cherry picker and jack...
I'm hating on that POS.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:29 AM
Ill Boost ANYTHING!!

GTWITIT GTWITIT GTWITIT

This guy has no clue............

Quick Reply: SPOTTED: ricers in central V. 2