Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SPOTTED: ricers in central V. 2

Old 07-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95
Default Re: SPOTTED: ricers in central V. 2

Originally Posted by o0jash0o
think it belongs to a chick who worked at bestro in sandston...or her boyfriend. eitherway been sein it for years now around the airport. used to see a black kitted up probe trolling not to far behind when on laburnum....either way... i need to get a picture of the sentra down the road from the 711 on rt 5.

now for my roomates gf former pos rice rod

i always see the silver civic in the background of the pics you posted. i think i know the sentra you're talking about. do you live near that 711? i'm about 15 minutes from there
Old 07-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

sexy latin mama, mootang is not.

only thing that was real rice about this one was the fact he was dropping gears on an 86 Lincoln. lol.

I turned around while at teh meat and I was skerd by the fierce gwafficks.

another beaner. I was close to beanerville. lol.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Originally Posted by 95neon95
i always see the silver civic in the background of the pics you posted. i think i know the sentra you're talking about. do you live near that 711? i'm about 15 minutes from there
the silver one in the background is mine and yes lol
Old 07-29-2009, 02:04 AM
Registered member

FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO

I actually have a few pictures of that purple civic saved in my phone from a month ago that i meant to post. Plate says "im raw" or some stupid shit like that... Saw it at the walmart on hull st one night.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:30 AM
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

Originally Posted by FSTWINO
I actually have a few pictures of that purple civic saved in my phone from a month ago that i meant to post. Plate says "im raw" or some stupid shit like that... Saw it at the walmart on hull st one night.
lol Yah that car comes up to Ukrops regularly. TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS!! lol
Old 07-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JAPCO
lol Yah that car comes up to Ukrops regularly. TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS!! lol
naw yo thats straight Tokyo drifff niagra. ;D
Old 07-29-2009, 10:24 AM
Banned

and more from todays lil outing

Oh shit son. street mofokn glow. ;D
Old 07-29-2009, 10:34 AM
Banned

BTW any see that F Body that rolls on chamberlyne think its on24's lol straight rolling like a boss. ;D
Old 07-29-2009, 01:01 PM
Registered Member

95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95

Originally Posted by o0jash0o
the silver one in the background is mine and yes lol

has yellow tinted headlights? i used to pass it all the time on darbytown rd and all around that area
Old 07-29-2009, 05:34 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Originally Posted by 95neon95
has yellow tinted headlights? i used to pass it all the time on darbytown rd and all around that area
yea but not any more. had one of the bulbs blow out so its back to white till i pick up hid.
some reason i cant think of any neons i see daily, other than the douche in the yellow srt4 that used to try and rev at EVERYTHING with his matching mopar sticker on the back, plz for the love of god tell me thats not u.

anyways lol, im always around the area cuz i hate to be at home

i was checking ur posts.. so between jeff and rex at graffittis and firestone...i should have ran into u by now. been hangin with jeff for years rex keeps tryin to pork my mom and my dads neighbor works at the firestone, drives the tubbed out 355 s10 up there

sorry im really bored and the gf is watchin something gay on tv

Last edited by Hooch; 07-29-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Quick Reply: SPOTTED: ricers in central V. 2