Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

BMW meet and cruise to the Spring Meet. again all are welcome

Old 02-23-2009, 08:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts
Default BMW meet and cruise to the Spring Meet. again all are welcome

The usuall guys are getting together to meet before the VaDriven Spring meet, to cruise in as a group. No time nailed down yet, but we will be meeting in the lot across from Red Tavern in Town center probably between 10 and 11am.

Most of the cars will be BMW's, but all are welcome.

fish, tell the guys from work... and let ramsook know the truck is welcome, he doesnt have to be embarrassed and leave like last time.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:43 AM
Registered Member

99wagon has disabled reputation
Default Re: BMW meet and cruise to the Spring Meet. again all are welcome

hey man i am in with the ride out how many BMWs do you get together.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:06 AM
Registered Member

Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts

last week we had a small turnout with 8, but usually we get quite a big group. plus most of the time we get some vettes and s2000's to come out with a few randoms.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:36 AM
A frog and his AK-47

my03lanceroz has disabled reputation

Whatever the date is I hope I'm not working. Never been to a bimmer meet even though I'm a BMWCCA member
Old 02-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Registered Member

so far we've got 8 coming and thats just from yestarday.
date is March 7th. check the events thead for more details on the big meet we are cruising too.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie

You can count me in, Ill come and chill with the expensive cars lol =]
Old 02-24-2009, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

jason432 is an unknown quantity at this point

Gonna try and make this. Will know for sure as the date get closer but right now I'm in.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

jason, you need to pm me your number, so you never get left behind again...
Old 02-25-2009, 07:33 AM
Registered Member

almostM almostM

Hey fellas-new to the forum. Im gonna try to bring my stock 97 328is out there with you guys and represent the shore. Where is the red tavern and also where is the town center? I might have a Scion and a Subie with me though.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Registered Member

Town center is pretty much in the center of Virginia beach. the lot is across from 201 Town Center Drive | Virginia Beach, VA 23462

google is my friend.

Quick Reply: BMW meet and cruise to the Spring Meet. again all are welcome