Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 03-04-2012, 06:39 PM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by Halfrican

the main problem here is having to dress up like spock and take a dick in the ass before each ride.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Autophobic

CivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by one wheel drive
2013 Triumph Street Triple

Im looking at the Street Triple R and Monster 796. Excited to see if they change anything for 2013.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:15 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by Letze

Haters already hating.
Build thread, make one.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:44 PM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

Old 03-04-2012, 09:48 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Halfrican

[img]https://images1-focus-opensocial.googleusercontent.com/gadgets/proxy?url=https://ytimg.googleusercontent.com/vi/eduLVxXdIWg/hqdefault.jpg&container=focus&gadget=a&rewriteMime =image/*&refresh=31536000&resize_w=402&no_expand=1[/img}
I don't know why, but I am intrigued by this weird peoples bike...it certainly is clean, and I am assuming it's under 50cc by the cylinder, but it certainly looks polished, and ready to deliver to what ever crowd it is shooting for.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:32 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
I don't know why, but I am intrigued by this weird peoples bike...it certainly is clean, and I am assuming it's under 50cc by the cylinder, but it certainly looks polished, and ready to deliver to what ever crowd it is shooting for.
Its for the Japs obviously, but it is actually a 125 and a concept. But, everyone that has gotten a hand at riding it love its simplicity and retro look. They are going to sell like hot cakes.

If I lived IN DC or NY or somewhere like that, I'd get one too.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yElm-CLrE1A lol dude needs lady cop to help him pick up bike. that's embarrassing.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-...ati/20221.html

Hero might buy Ducati?
Old 03-05-2012, 02:39 PM
I like grape drank

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
dammit, please no. They need to bring back that south african designer. The one that works for aprillia now.

Also, my duc is back in my own garage, running on her own juice.

Also, also. WT...how, i ... what...but where....
Old 03-05-2012, 05:04 PM
I like grape drank

This guys 2004 999r FILA project has more money in it than most people make in a year.

Check through this thread...!!!!\\http://www.ducati.ms/forums/56-super...999r-fila.html

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread