Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Fairfax County Reckless Driving Ticket

Old 11-21-2008, 02:28 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nongthep has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fairfax County Reckless Driving Ticket

over 90mph every single miles = 1 day in jail + 90mph Penalty + fine + suspend license 3-6 months
Last 8 years i spent 2days in jail + 500$ + 9 months suspend license + Jails fees + 11 points.

115 on 55 fairfax county
Old 11-22-2008, 06:06 AM
Registered Member

Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent Projekt_Accent

Originally Posted by BigandSlow
How did I know it was 66?

Anyway at night, especially in Fairfax county, they're gonna look for any excuse to pull you over. To make sure you're not drunk, try and search the car for drugs etc.

Should get a lawyer if you want a lesser charge.
yeah if u barely pass the yellow line they'll pull u over on suspicion of drunk driving and search u, etc. its bullshit.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:26 AM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by gtistile
kinda curious if anyone has experience in the hiring process and not getting a job due to something like this... I've got 2 reckless on my record, one when i was 16 or 17, and then one about 2.5 years ago...I always hear people talking about it, but try to rationalize to myself that "it's not that big of a deal" since your driving record really doesnt affect your ability to perform a job (unless your job requires driving that is)...I could also see how they would choose someone equally qualified WITHOUT the garbage on their record however, which blows... won't be long before im looking for a REAL job... anyone have experience with this???
where the hell have you been?
Old 11-24-2008, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile

/\ chillin son, coming back up to nova tommorow night, we need to get up
Old 11-25-2008, 03:24 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

/\ chillin son, coming back up to nova tommorow night, we need to get up
holla at a nikka
Old 11-26-2008, 09:33 AM
zOMG street racers!!

IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S

kinda curious if anyone has experience in the hiring process and not getting a job due to something like this... I've got 2 reckless on my record, one when i was 16 or 17, and then one about 2.5 years ago...I always hear people talking about it, but try to rationalize to myself that "it's not that big of a deal" since your driving record really doesnt affect your ability to perform a job (unless your job requires driving that is)...I could also see how they would choose someone equally qualified WITHOUT the garbage on their record however, which blows... won't be long before im looking for a REAL job... anyone have experience with this???

I've never had a problem getting a job and I work in the IT field. Just make sure you tell them about it and don't just let them find it. It also will not affect your ability to get a clearance either, just as I said before make sure you tell them about it. Honesty is the best policy.

i've got 2 reckless tickets and 2 racing tickets, none of them have affected me getting a professional job.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile

Originally Posted by IEAT50S
I've never had a problem getting a job and I work in the IT field. Just make sure you tell them about it and don't just let them find it. It also will not affect your ability to get a clearance either, just as I said before make sure you tell them about it. Honesty is the best policy.

i've got 2 reckless tickets and 2 racing tickets, none of them have affected me getting a professional job.
Good advice man, good to hear from someone with real experience with this (and i know you have it ) good lookin out
Old 12-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Registered Member

nsnz33 has disabled reputation

you should've got a GOOD attorney,

I've had 2, I repeat TWO reckless driving tickets, BOTH of which were reduced to improper driving which is not a class 1 misdeamenor, the attorney might be a couple grand but think about it, this will be on your record for ELEVEN years and a lot of places do full background checks and if this crap pops up, they may not and most probably won't hire you. I know it's ridiculous, but hey, this is VA.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Have friends?

thecamarokid has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nongthep
over 90mph every single miles = 1 day in jail + 90mph Penalty + fine + suspend license 3-6 months
That's not law though. They can put you in jail for up to a year if they really wanted to for reckless (I doubt they would put anyone in jail for that long for reckless driving though). So if you do get pulled over for going like 88mph don't assume that you won't spend any time in jail.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered Member

nongthep has disabled reputation

that is what i got from last time but you will need attorney for reduce the panalty.

Quick Reply: Fairfax County Reckless Driving Ticket