Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

sc 300 lynnhaven mall today

Old 10-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pingar Pingar Pingar Pingar Pingar
Default sc 300 lynnhaven mall today

does anyone on here driver the primer sc300 it has purple rims on one side and green ones on the other...i like it from both sides but just wondering if u have any more pics of it...or what do u have done to it...
Old 10-08-2008, 05:45 PM
My dick is tan.

Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii
Default Re: sc 300 lynnhaven mall today

The spotted thread. Use it.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:30 PM
hungry

Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben

thats jon, i think. was it primer or flat black
Old 10-08-2008, 06:56 PM
CTR
ACCOUNTANT

CTR has disabled reputation

unless that lexus did an hit on and run on you, cut you off in traffic, or there was a hot chick driving it, why do you care?
Old 10-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Mt Dew Amp = Crack

Ordie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CTR
unless that lexus did an hit on and run on you, cut you off in traffic, or there was a hot chick driving it, why do you care?
seriously, why do you care about him asking about a car that he wants to know more about.

anyway... I dont know about you but I'm thinking THIS is why hes asking.
i like it from both sides but just wondering if u have any more pics of it...or what do u have done to it...
Old 10-08-2008, 10:35 PM
CTR
ACCOUNTANT

CTR has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Ordie
seriously, why do you care about him asking about a car that he wants to know more about.

anyway... I dont know about you but I'm thinking THIS is why hes asking.
Seriously, why do you care so much about me caring so much about what he cares about?

Well anyway, I dont care; just bored. I was trying to help this dude from getting bashed. threads like this pop up every week where people are looking to see if some random person is on vadriven and they catch a lot of hate for it.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:47 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by CTR
Seriously, why do you care so much about me caring so much about what he cares about?

Well anyway, I dont care; just bored. I was trying to help this dude from getting bashed. threads like this pop up every week where people are looking to see if some random person is on vadriven and they catch a lot of hate for it.
you were in the right.

as stated above, the 757 spotted thread is used for this threads very purpose....

so he should have typed this thread with his flamesuit on and a asshole with lube in it.....
Old 10-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Mt Dew Amp = Crack

Ordie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond repute

That I agree with. However he should have said that. Rather than speaking in code.

I'm all about putting stuff in the right forum but damn.. some people can be a bit childish in the way they go about telling people stuff.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:08 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by Ordie
That I agree with. However he should have said that. Rather than speaking in code.

I'm all about putting stuff in the right forum but damn.. some people can be a bit childish in the way they go about telling people stuff.

so why defend someone who is in the wrong...?

i understand what you are saying, but this isnt the site for playing nice....

and he made his point, he wasnt talking in code, he pretty much said....

"hey asshole, unless this thread has a valuable reason for being here why didnt you put it in the right spot"

this site is full of the type of people who will not hold back to spare your feelings, nor does anyone really care if you have feelings or not....

you may have not been here long enough to realize it, but this is how it will always be....

follow the rules....

IT WORKs
Old 10-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Mt Dew Amp = Crack

Originally Posted by m nagger
and he made his point, he wasnt talking in code, he pretty much said....

"hey asshole, unless this thread has a valuable reason for being here why didnt you put it in the right spot"

yea thats exactly what it like.....

Quick Reply: sc 300 lynnhaven mall today