Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Can anyone recommend a good paintless dent repair in Va Beach?

Old 07-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lawguy has disabled reputation
Default Can anyone recommend a good paintless dent repair in Va Beach?

Looking to have a dent pulled from my car. Nothing big, no paint cracks or anything. I can't seem to locate a paintless dent repair place anywhere in Va Beach. I know there used to be a Dent Wizard at in the Toyota dealership off of Laskin Road, but it seems the company has gone out of business or something because none of the numbers I had are good anymore.

Anybody know of a place in the Virginia Beach area? Thanks!
Old 07-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a good paintless dent repair in Va Beach?

I'd say drive to the peninsula and talk to Jim Sumner Jr. with the Dent Doctor at the corner of Victory Blvd. and Rt17 (across from Wal-Mart). That man is a God. 757-438-5564
Old 07-02-2008, 07:59 PM
STi Round I

Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I'd say drive to the peninsula and talk to Jim Sumner Jr. with the Dent Doctor at the corner of Victory Blvd. and Rt17 (across from Wal-Mart). That man is a God. 757-438-5564
Quoted for TROOF
Old 07-02-2008, 08:00 PM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

He is god at what he does. Then dent has to be bout the size of your fist for him to fix it though.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 07 FG2
Then dent has to be bout the size of your fist for him to fix it though.
Huh?
Old 07-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Registered Member

lawguy has disabled reputation

I appreciate the advice, and if I can't get any recommendations somewhere in the Va Beach area, then I might have to drive up to Newport News (or wherever Victory Blvd is). But obviously, I'd prefer not to drive 35-40 miles one way for this when there HAS to be someone in Va Beach that does this kind of work too. I was hoping someone knew of a person or shop on this side of the water.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:35 PM
STi Round I

Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.

Originally Posted by newguy
I appreciate the advice, and if I can't get any recommendations somewhere in the Va Beach area, then I might have to drive up to Newport News (or wherever Victory Blvd is). But obviously, I'd prefer not to drive 35-40 miles one way for this when there HAS to be someone in Va Beach that does this kind of work too. I was hoping someone knew of a person or shop on this side of the water.
He is normally on that side, because he has dealerships on that side of the water that he services.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Srsly.

This is just an observation, but what is the complex southside people have with driving to the peninsula? It seems that peninsula people are WAY more apt to make the drive to the southside, than southside people are to drive to the peninsula, haha.

But seriously dude, it's worth the drive.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:42 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by XCELR8
It seems that peninsula people are WAY more apt to make the drive to the southside...
...which is strange because it's so much shittier down there.

I heard Jim was retiring soon. Did I hear wrong?
Old 07-02-2008, 08:44 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Integrity does work for us at Checkered Flag. I can give you the number of the guy who does the dent repairs for them tomorrow when I get to work.

Quick Reply: Can anyone recommend a good paintless dent repair in Va Beach?