Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Old 04-17-2010, 10:32 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Justinm91 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stolen Thread ... read before posting

To: Corbzin

Yes, just my hood, and the back panel thing that ca flip down to cover the trunk. Didn't take my tools.. didn't take the random fire hose nozzle.. didn't take my parts.. just those two.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:22 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...579&highlight=

stolen on the 19th.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:10 AM
190+ mph...why not?

CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette

Originally Posted by thogge91
i saw a group of haybusa's on the way back from virginia beach it was right when i was about to go in the tunnel, but that bike looks like one of them. that was about 5:30
Originally Posted by Diaz
Ya when i think i saw it it was around 3-330 it was with one silver hayabusa
I've received two phone calls as well. Sounds like the bike is still in the area. How big of an idiot do you have to be to ride a stolen bike around in the same area you stole it from?
Old 04-24-2010, 09:07 AM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

Originally Posted by CS Vette
I've received two phone calls as well. Sounds like the bike is still in the area. How big of an idiot do you have to be to ride a stolen bike around in the same area you stole it from?
i see that bike ALL the time on mercury/jefferson
i was unaware it was stolen
Old 04-24-2010, 01:23 PM
OCD
miata fag

OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD

After my 06 LE hayabusa was stolen last september, every time I see one I check it out. Just saw on craigslist another was stolen recently. They got three bikes at once when they got mine. One even had lojack and they never recovered it. The detective said they have a horrible problem with it lately, and tis the season for bike thieves.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:04 PM
190+ mph...why not?

CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette

Originally Posted by yanko 15
i see that bike ALL the time on mercury/jefferson
i was unaware it was stolen
Last four of the VIN are 3079 if you can get close enough to check. I would love to get the bike back to guy who bought it from me.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:16 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Last four of the VIN are 3079 if you can get close enough to check. I would love to get the bike back to guy who bought it from me.
if not.. tell him i have one forsale too... except there are no flames on the side fairings, its not stretched and doesn't have scratches on the engine cover... LOL... sucks that it was stolen bro.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:47 AM
Red is the new green

NoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these parts

just an update for everyone, newport news recently arrested some jackasses in posession of 2 stripped integras and 1 del-sol...all i know is that one integra was green. soooo if your shit was jacked recently its in the NNPD impound =D have a nice day

recovered===
2 integras
1 delsol
Old 11-22-2010, 08:05 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Hope you find it.

Buddy had his immaculate R6 stolen (had like 200 miles on it). Cops found it about a year and a half later, due diligence on the officers part (he ran the vin).

Good luck, I just hate how people think they can take what they want, if I ever caught someone trying to lift my bike I'd be really tempted to draw on them.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:47 AM
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

Christmas time! Any of yall want to tell me your addresses?

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread ... read before posting