Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Old 08-28-2011, 03:23 AM
Type-R; Tight Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The real Ryan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Originally Posted by luvmyhondas
So... Friday night/ Saturday morning I had my car parked in olde towne portsmouth. My wife and I walked out of a bar and across the street to go to my car. we walked past two cops standing on the corner looking for drunk people and down the road (about 25 yards away from the cops) I see a guy under my hood with a flashlight. My wife yelled and chased after him and I started cussing at the cops. anyways... they stole my marker lights my shift knob my front bra and my intake manifold and cold air intake. Cocksuckers!
AHAHAHAHA! You sent your wife after the bad guy and YOU went to get the police? Good job girly man

Originally Posted by Corbzin
And you couldn't catch him? He was running with a intake intake manifold front bra and shift knob.
Maybe it's just me but intake manifolds are the easiesting thing to run with
Well you are like 100 lbs lol
Old 08-28-2011, 03:30 AM
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo

Thief could of pocketed the lights and shift knob, wrapped the bra across his chest, and ran with manifold in hand.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:33 PM
DITB-AHHH

Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by slotoyo
Thief could of pocketed the lights and shift knob, wrapped the bra across his chest, and ran with manifold in hand.
Now that I'll pay to see
Old 08-29-2011, 09:46 AM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by Corbzin
Now that I'll pay to see
plus rep.lol
Old 08-29-2011, 09:47 AM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by slotoyo

lol. same to you as well. + rep
Old 08-29-2011, 09:50 AM
Registered member

Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now! Subscribe Now!

cant run. In a back brace right now
Old 08-31-2011, 05:35 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Stolen last night from Town center garage between 1am and 6am. Lady was out in the garage (top floor) painting clothespins. She finally came in at 1. She woke up and went to grab them (let them dry) at 6 in the morning and they were all gone. About 200 of them; $300 worth. Know its a long shot, but if any of you took them or know someone that took them, we'd really like them back as they were for our wedding. Already called town center security and they stated that it wasn't them.

They look like this;

Old 08-31-2011, 10:26 PM
DITB-AHHH

Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by RandomTask
Stolen last night from Town center garage between 1am and 6am. Lady was out in the garage (top floor) painting clothespins. She finally came in at 1. She woke up and went to grab them (let them dry) at 6 in the morning and they were all gone. About 200 of them; $300 worth. Know its a long shot, but if any of you took them or know someone that took them, we'd really like them back as they were for our wedding. Already called town center security and they stated that it wasn't them.

They look like this;

Why was she at town center? Where'd she go ? There aren't houses out there
Old 09-01-2011, 06:09 AM
Audi Fan

keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz

Originally Posted by 575whpk20
kill stwich dont work when they have tow trucks..lazy ass police need to do there damn job because when you report that your car has been stolen they really give you the "i dont give a fuck look" when they show up
You are a fucking twat.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:43 AM
Registered Member

ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8 ZebraEJ8

My 97 civic ex coupe was stolen last night. I woke up this morning 9/21 and it was gone. The only thing left was the drivers side vent shade that had been ripped off. It was stolen from the parking lot of my apartment on Mayflower road about 2 miles from ODU. Please PM me if you have ANY info about the car. Motor wise it was nothing special just a stock D16Y8. Stereo was a pioneer head unit with pioneer 6x9s and xplod 5 1/2 door speakers. I had a JVC arsenal 12 and a sony xplod 600w amp. There was also a tom tom gps and an apexi VAFC II in the car. It also had a set of busted ass Corbeau seats that were badly faded. It was sitting on egay dropzone coilovers and had gold blox lca's and camber adjustment, as well as a gold beaks rear tie bar. If you see any of these parts PLEASE PM me. The car is really nothing special, but I have put countless hours, blood, sweat and tears into it. It was what I had and I loved driving it. Below are a couple recent pictures. Im sure I am missing a couple things.

if you passed it, you wouldnt miss the yellow hid fogs, they were obnoxiously bright

Last edited by ZebraEJ8; 09-21-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread ... read before posting