Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

Old 07-02-2008, 07:42 AM
eng
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng
Exclamation Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

GUIDELINES

You've had something stolen
  • Be sure to post as many details as possible, pictures are always a plus.
  • Edit your post if you have any updates, don't make another post.
  • Do not post threads for your stolen items in the various forums. This thread is sufficient. All other threads/posts will be deleted.

You have information about a stolen item
  • PM the person, don't make a post.

Everyone else thinking about making a post
  • This includes things such as: "man that sucks" "hope you find it" "thieves should rot in hell" et cetera.
  • DON'T BOTHER POSTING!

Any posts that don't follow the guidelines will be deleted and you'll probably get an infraction too.

Last edited by Corey; 11-22-2008 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:57 AM
Registered Member

sohchx is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to bed after 12 this morning,woke up around 3:30 to go to the bathroom and my car was gone.The only thing I had for security was an autolok and detachable wheel,of course that didn't help.Anyways the car was nothing special and was stolen out of frederick county maryland.
If anyone sees this car around please PM me.I know it looks like every other hatch on the road but the blue paint is not stock.As you can see from the pics there isn't much there to steal,it only has about $1800 in mods on it and its not swapped so what the point was of taking it is beyond me.They're gonna feel pretty dumb when they see its a sohc.The license plate is KPY 877 it has bronze wheels,stock front lip,cf hood,amber corners exterior wise.Thanks

Spoke to a detective from the auto theft unit in NOVA and another from MOCO and they are on it as we speak.Gotta love having law enforcement in the family.Apparently the car was at a meet in MOCO over the weekend.I assume no one here went?

Last edited by Corey; 11-08-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:02 AM
Registered Member

USDMEK has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stolen Thread ... read before posting

fuck i just got home and my fucking car is gone!!!! 330 am FUCKTHIEVES~~!!! My ecu wasn't even in my car... they came prepared with a ECU? fucking insane..car was stolen in front of my house in centreville, right off rt 29 . lee hwy n clifton rd/ stringfellow rd. my house is private property and when u walk up theres motion sensored lights.. my mom happened to be awake..and saw the car take off..she called me and asked me where i was going..i told her i was in MD.. and she said someone just pulled out with your car i thought it was you.. and i was like FUCK.

CIVIC SI ELECTRON BLUE.

WHITE GRAMLIGHTS

lowered

Old 12-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703
Default it happened

My boys car was stolen last night, 93 civic hatch with a black front end, any one sees it pm me, and another guy i know had his red hatch stolen from alexandria 2 nights ago but they found the car at possum point. This will probably be moved but for those that see this let me know if you see this white hatch or find it. Primered black front end, gsr motor and some more shit
Old 12-15-2008, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

gnegron8 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

My integra was stolen last night from Edsall Road, Alexandria Va. It was stolen between 12-9am.
It was a custom blue paint, with a primered grey rear bumper. It had a jdm front end, black housing headlights, and all decals/badges removed. I also had the 5lug ITR conversion/wheels. As far as interior, it had USDM ITR fronts and JDM ITR rear.

As far as security, I had a NRG quick release and lock, 1 clutch lock, and a viper alarm/with starter kill. Wheels were also turned, with the nrg lock engaged. (all security was engaged)

I never tried to flaunt my car, or anything. Never revved, or tried to show off. I even made sure I took different routes back home and looked to see if suspicious cars were following. But they still got me.

That's why I kinda never posted on the site, didn't want to draw uneeded attention.

I know I'll never see the car in one piece but it was nice having her while I did. If anyone knows or sees something pls hit me up.

And to the thieves, I hope you get what you deserve.

License PLate: JVZ8625

Here's a pic:

Last edited by gnegron8; 12-15-2008 at 03:20 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:46 PM
BAMBOOZELED!!!

scarekrow101 has disabled reputation

Hi i just want to post this because i don't i am just bamboozled! Three cars where broken into last night December 15th, 2008 in a few blocks near inline pro in springfield virginia. My buddies 2000 blue si got stolen with parts probably on their way to bum fuck mexico or baltimore or something. My car got broken into also. Last but not least my friends eg gsr swapped hatch got broken into he said the same thing as mine there was damage to the steering column and ingnition. For once i hope the police or some authority reads this. Let me know if you got your car broken into also!!! i wish this shit would stop but what the fuck am i to do cant do anything but watch in virginia unless they try and attack you.

(sorry for the semi-lame post)
Old 12-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

My friends car got stolen last night @ 3AM
Area: Cascade Apartments across Costco( Sterling, VA)
What was stolen ? Car( All stock, Engine b18c) , WS2 exhaust, Canon Camera, and wallet ( all these items where in the car)
Latest Info: Police has been notified,
THANK YOU
Picture:

Last edited by ravenracer; 12-19-2008 at 08:28 AM.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:19 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Those who have been cluttering in here need to stop, you have been warned. If your car got stolen post the details. If you don't have anything else to say regarding any of the stolen cars please do not post.

Please read ENG's original post and be careful what info you post.
The reason I had to edit some info: a member pm'ed me saying that he had received numerous phone calls with threats towards him after, he posted some info. For the safety of his family and himself I deleted his post. If you post valuable / critical information please beware what you are getting yourself into. If you have a comment to a member PM him/her. If you guys have any info regarding stolen items please use pm. Thank you

Last edited by ravenracer; 01-04-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:40 AM
GO GO GODZILLA!

Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto

1/2/08 - Had to have been anytime between 2 am - 8am; car didn't even have an ECU in it

Springfield, VA

98 RED CX HATCH; B18C1, WS Exhaust, Skunk2 springs, Si's

Old 01-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Last edited by team703; 01-14-2009 at 03:11 PM.

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads