Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Lights for undertail

Old 01-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Custom User Title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lights for undertail

anyone know where I can get replacment lights for my undertail, the ones that came in it suck and the right side one is dead. They just need to be like 2" round lights

Old 01-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lights for undertail

When are leaving adam? I might ride the bike up there sometime this month if I can find a good weekend.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:07 PM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

are you looking to make them brighter or replace the whole light assebley and get something else that fits in there? that'll be just as bright unless it has some sort of amping system????
Old 01-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Custom User Title

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
are you looking to make them brighter or replace the whole light assebley and get something else that fits in there? that'll be just as bright unless it has some sort of amping system????

I just want a matching pair of better quality lights that the lenses wont fall off of and the wires pull out, these ones are complete shit.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Custom User Title

Originally Posted by BMC
When are leaving adam? I might ride the bike up there sometime this month if I can find a good weekend.

Jan 28th or 29th, contingency plan 30th.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:15 PM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

gotcha, From what i have seen, they all have the same sort of pattern. i mean i found some on ebay that looked the same ahwhile back they were just clear. Seems like a trend with most aftermarket stuff
Old 01-05-2006, 12:15 PM
dont wuurry

p.s. are you still moving to WVA?
Old 01-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Custom User Title

Nope no more W.VA. THANK GOD, I got a job at home working Corporate Security for Fidelity investments.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:24 PM
dont wuurry

corporate security as in maunal security or IT infastructure security? So its NH for you then? VAC will live on i suppose............................... HAHAHAHAHAHA jk jk
Old 01-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Custom User Title

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
corporate security as in maunal security or IT infastructure security? So its NH for you then? VAC will live on i suppose............................... HAHAHAHAHAHA jk jk
Physical security: ID cards, area access, visitor control, document protection, first response etc.... Its not a flashlight cop job, like it might sound.

Fidelity is a pretty large investment company.

As far as VAC goes, you know as well as I do that the place hasn't been "Living" for a LOOOONG time

Quick Reply: Lights for undertail