Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Busted!

Old 07-22-2005, 11:09 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Busted!

I caught someone sneaking around and apparently scoping my car out tonight--seemingly either trying to break into my car, or scouting it out for a future break-in. I was walking outside at approximately 1:30AM this morning and see a car sitting directly in front of my house, lights off, brake lights lit up... I started walking towards my car and realize something seems fishy; someone darts out of a shadow (literally) and jumps in the car and the car takes off like nothing happened. I run back inside to grab my shoes and when I come back they had just circled the neighborhood and came to the corner a few houses down and came to a stop, I guess checking to see what I was doing and if I went back inside. I started walking towards my car again and they darted off. I jumped in my car and flew out of my driveway faster than I've ever done before and tried to catch up with them but I made a mistake turning right out of my neighborood instead of left. Right after I made the turn, I look in my rearview mirror and see taillights going the other way, so I turn around quickly and make chase, but they found cover on a side street somewhere before I could catch back up.

If you're out there, I just want to let you know that I will break your fucking knees with the bat sitting in my passenger seat now if and when I catch your dirty little hands on my car! I'm thankful that I didn't catch back up to you because I was definitely about to overreact and do something I would probably regret!!! Leave my car the fuck alone.

Red sunfire, by the way. Not sure if it's someone who knows me or just some random fuck that would rather steal than make an honest living.. Or, for all I know, it's just some random vandal... Lets hope not!
Old 07-23-2005, 02:23 AM
Nonvtec owns you

Hybrid_vtec has disabled reputation
Default Re: Busted!

I say find em and bust their knee caps anyways. Fucking lil bitches!

I hate thieves.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:00 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Hybrid_vtec
I say find em and bust their knee caps anyways. Fucking lil bitches!

I hate thieves.

i second that motion.

i can get my hands on a couple flap jacks and a few flip batons... make sure next time they try something stupid they will have to do it in a wheel chair
Old 07-23-2005, 03:18 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by colexcore
i second that motion.

i can get my hands on a couple flap jacks and a few flip batons... make sure next time they try something stupid they will have to do it in a wheel chair

and then after that happens, you get thrown in jail for brutally beating someone. it doesnt matter if they did something to your car or not, they will sue you and they will win. welcome to american judicial system. aka lawyer fodder.

revolver (doesnt leave brass). unmarked unregistered gun (with three rounds in it). gloves.

anyone that knows what is up will know what to do in this situation. always remember the golden rule of carrying: never shoot unless your "life is threatened"
Old 07-23-2005, 03:48 AM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

if you shot them outside...drag them inside and say they tryed to break in......

btw thats FUCKED....hope you filled a police report so maybe you could get a little extra "police pressnce" in your area...i know you can call and request they drive by and check every so often.....we do that everytime we leave for vaction
Old 07-23-2005, 08:39 AM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

zero! I have a remmington 270, 7400 series with a 10 round clip. semi auto rifle. Also with a 500 yrd scope, for a small fee i would be happy to play silent scope for a few nights. muhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha. I have had 3 cars of mine broken into so i feel ya man
I had a camera installed outside of my house so i could tell at anytime who and what was in my driveway at all times. there only like 140 bucks from the home depot and just buy one of those small tv's with the vcr built into it for like 50 bucks from wal mart and then youll have your own little surveilance system. the camra is no longer than a pack of cigs and it is as round as a 50cent piece

Last edited by Turblowedneon; 07-23-2005 at 08:43 AM.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:50 AM
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
zero! I have a remmington 270, 7400 series with a 10 round clip. semi auto rifle. Also with a 500 yrd scope, for a small fee i would be happy to play silent scope for a few nights. muhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha.

cause that's what this world needs, more vigilante rednecks acting like they're playing GTA....
Old 07-23-2005, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

nelson shhhhhh do remember you live in alota woods and fat rednecks are hid very well there.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:40 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I don't want to kill anyone, and quite frankly, I'm glad I didn't catch them.. I truly would have done something I would have regret in the "heat of the moment." I'm afraid of what I would do when I made a quick decision without thinking it through, because I probably would have only hit them in the knee once or twice--the next swing probably would have seriously fucked them up if I hit them in the head, and of course, like Joey said.. it would probably come back to haunt me. The judicial system is quite an amazing thing sometimes--especially when someone is stealing from you or even breaking and entering, you hurt them, they sue you, they win..

As stupid as it sounds, I would hope that someone who has a problem with me would confront me instead of my car. I haven't done anything to piss anyone off, by any means (as far as I'm aware of), but there's no reason for people to vandalize cars because of the owners. I don't know if that's what they were about to attempt to do, or if they were just planning to break in! Either way, there's no sense in getting yourself hurt over some burnt cd's.