Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

where to buy fireworks in nc. and how to get there

Old 06-27-2009, 06:44 AM
Built, HTA, V9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts
Default Re: where to buy fireworks in nc. and how to get there

They don't even sell sparklers here nevermind anything that cracks or explodes. They even make M80's anymore? How do kids have fun these days...
Old 06-27-2009, 07:14 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by kevsz32
since when? up in NoVa they sell firewaorks in every corner...you sure its just not your county that doesn't allow the purchase or vending of them?
Crack is illegal but they sell it on every corner.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:25 AM
canibeat.com

kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32

Originally Posted by ShawnD
Crack is illegal but they sell it on every corner.
lol..yeah but they don't advertise "buy 1 rock and get 2 rocks free!". fireworks are perfectly legal in NoVa.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:20 AM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

You're not gonna get shit in NC either unless someone has special goods in the back (Which I've heard Woody's might)..at least not anywhere near the OBX. Most fireworks are illegal except for the stupid kiddy shit. We normally go to South of the Border.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:37 AM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

the shit they sell in nova is garbage...i think they are class a fireworks...nothing major..

go to south of the border...i spent likw 1000 bucks last year and had nearly a pick up truck load...i still have like 50 things left
Old 06-27-2009, 08:42 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by nftuatn
the shit they sell in nova is garbage...i think they are class a fireworks...nothing major..

go to south of the border...i spent likw 1000 bucks last year and had nearly a pick up truck load...i still have like 50 things left
X2. i only spent $100 and filled up the entire backseat in my S-10 from the floor to the roof. shits so cash.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:20 AM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by boyband
You go south.

264 to 64 to 168. Make sure to take the bypass around 168, or pay the toll. And then just stay on 168. It's about an hour 15 away from here.
Originally Posted by EddieBell
anything closer? my buddy mentioned some bare bones road with a sonic on it and fireworks shops. is that near this?

you lazy ass. its not that far.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:33 AM
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

I just bought mine from border staion on the way back from OBX this week. Nothing good though. You gotta go to South Carolina for those. All you can get are smoke bombs, sparklers, fountains, and snappers. Nothing that really shoots in the air and explodes.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:38 AM
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

Oh yah... Almost forgot.

http://tinyurl.com/m586zr
Old 06-27-2009, 12:56 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevsz32
since when? up in NoVa they sell firewaorks in every corner...you sure its just not your county that doesn't allow the purchase or vending of them?
He meant good fireworks. Sure, you can go buy shit that makes whistling noises and changes colors. Want mortars, bottle rockets, firecrackers, anything fun? Go South.

Quick Reply: where to buy fireworks in nc. and how to get there