Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Fairfax County Reckless Driving Ticket

Old 11-20-2008, 11:50 AM
Needs a fast car now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET
Default Re: Fairfax County Reckless Driving Ticket

Originally Posted by racist
nope wasnt me. i went to work in reston then back home. never was in that area.
Def saw some asian dude with glasses driving a car just like yours, I dropped my car off at F:T to get all the small stuff taken care off then its going to D&V autobody to get all the flaws out then finally Ye Olde Wheel Shop to recoat and fix the HRE's, then its being sold, I decided to get Turbo Supra instead of something crazy(Skyline,E55,ect) its more alot more practical.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:32 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

hm weird it wasnt me.

supra turbo is a nice choice. dont rice it out with veilside again!
Old 11-20-2008, 12:36 PM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by racist
hm weird it wasnt me.

supra turbo is a nice choice. dont rice it out with veilside again!
I only plan on doing a simple front lip, CF hood, CCW Classic wheels, Black is my color of choice and shaved rear spoiler or CF hatch with a HKS Ti Exhaust with HID's, lowered on coilovers and tint the windows all the way around, make it a nice clean looking car.

EDIT: Pretty much something like this except with CCW wheels, and minus the sikeskirts prob.www.supraforums.com use to have a pic for the longest time except it was brown/charcoal of my ideal supra.

Last edited by NX2KDET; 11-20-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:02 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt still has the nicest supra in my opinion
Old 11-20-2008, 02:06 PM
Registered Member

b18redline has disabled reputation

i got the ticket on 66...but at 3am in the morning on a fri nite
Old 11-20-2008, 04:13 PM
G4GF swapped LC

TAK82 has disabled reputation

i went to court with a reckless of 92 in a 55, i took a driving school, got my 5 merit points and got my speedo calibrated,

i faced the judge and proceeded without an attorney and signed the waiver,
he look at my record and said i had a possible jail time, and asked if i wanted to continue, i did, he commended my good driving record, and nodded when i said i got my speedo calibrated, was off by 2 mph,
b

he said because of my record, he let me go but not without a fine of $500..i was relieved, and gladly paid the fine..
he said if i ever get another reckless, he wouldn't hesitate to have me incarcerated.."means go to jail for dummies"
Old 11-20-2008, 04:18 PM
Works on MBs

BigandSlow is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by b18redline
i got the ticket on 66...but at 3am in the morning on a fri nite
How did I know it was 66?

Anyway at night, especially in Fairfax county, they're gonna look for any excuse to pull you over. To make sure you're not drunk, try and search the car for drugs etc.

Should get a lawyer if you want a lesser charge.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Registered Member

b18redline has disabled reputation

yeah what really sux is having a reckless on your driving record. many employers do extensive background investigations and if this is found, they may not hire you. I do not know how this would affect someone attempting to get a clearance. Its amazing to me that VA will slap you with a Class 1 Midemeanor for just going 20 miles over the speed limit. Many times that is the average speed of traffic.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:11 PM
In the Head

Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts

I got a reckless when I was 15 the night my bro turned 18 and I had my permit. In the middle of GB I decided to burn down the tires at a intersection at 12:00 at night and I didnt see the cop in the bank drive through and got it reduced to improper since there was n o1 around me LoL
Old 11-21-2008, 08:28 AM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile

Originally Posted by b18redline
yeah what really sux is having a reckless on your driving record. many employers do extensive background investigations and if this is found, they may not hire you. I do not know how this would affect someone attempting to get a clearance. Its amazing to me that VA will slap you with a Class 1 Midemeanor for just going 20 miles over the speed limit. Many times that is the average speed of traffic.
kinda curious if anyone has experience in the hiring process and not getting a job due to something like this... I've got 2 reckless on my record, one when i was 16 or 17, and then one about 2.5 years ago...I always hear people talking about it, but try to rationalize to myself that "it's not that big of a deal" since your driving record really doesnt affect your ability to perform a job (unless your job requires driving that is)...I could also see how they would choose someone equally qualified WITHOUT the garbage on their record however, which blows... won't be long before im looking for a REAL job... anyone have experience with this???

Quick Reply: Fairfax County Reckless Driving Ticket