Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 04-30-2010, 06:37 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by eXploited
YEa so apparently doing a wheelie next to a car full of girls gets you free titty shots and a phone number followed by a kiss on the helmet
you just figured that out?

late bloomer...
Old 04-30-2010, 06:40 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█
I still can't get it up
thats a joke right? Something that I am missing? Cause we have the same bike... and i can get mine up till about 80... then its a little windy.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:43 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
thats a joke right? Something that I am missing? Cause we have the same bike... and i can get mine up till about 80... then its a little windy.
Maybe he means he can't wheelie. A fucking PW50 will wheelie, but maybe he hasn't figured it out?

Speaking of wheelies, got the chance to see someone shit on himself last night going down Laskin. Pulled a little wheelie while looking scared shitless on the bike, when the wheel landed the bike was leaned over a bit and the front wheel wasn't straight and he got in a bit of a tank slapper but did save it.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:51 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Maybe he means he can't wheelie. A fucking PW50 will wheelie, but maybe he hasn't figured it out?

Speaking of wheelies, got the chance to see someone shit on himself last night going down Laskin. Pulled a little wheelie while looking scared shitless on the bike, when the wheel landed the bike was leaned over a bit and the front wheel wasn't straight and he got in a bit of a tank slapper but did save it.
yea... i had something simular happen to me last night... on laskin and getting on the interstate from 24th street... but they didnt tank slap at all.... I love my GPR...
LOL... but mine were just from me cracking the throttle in second... the bike will shoot up off the ground. The one on laskin... I got in it a little and the bike lifted and the road started to curve and i was headed straight.. lol.. but had plenty of room to correct it... getting on the interstate... i stabbed the throttle in second and it came up and started to lean to the left... so i just let out and set it back down... but I was all laying over ... it was entertaining to watch... or so I am told.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:02 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

I can even get the front end of the 500 up, but it almost has to be from a dead stop.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

thinking about selling the R6...
fag
I still can't get it up
give that shit to me, i'll get it up.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:27 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by D.Nick
give that shit to me, i'll get it up.
that's what she said!!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:35 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
you just figured that out?

late bloomer...
I tank slapped the FUCK! Outta my balls though.. First Gear wheelies suck cock.. Blue balls FTL ...

Im slowly bur shirly coming along with the 2nd Gear stand ups..
Old 04-30-2010, 09:50 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Anyone ever bought from cheapcycleparts.com???
Old 04-30-2010, 10:46 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

I've ordered from MrCycles and Bikebandit.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread