Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wheres All Tha Bagged Whips N Roanoke?

Old 01-22-2010, 06:31 AM
Atlas is dead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo
Default Re: Wheres All Tha Bagged Whips N Roanoke?

i wanz 2 bagg mah wipe bra... can uz halp wif dat??? hit meh upp on my sellyoular: 281-330-8004, hit meh up on da low...
Old 01-22-2010, 06:36 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by Bagged.CL
if you dont have anything nice to say why dont u just keep your fucking mouth shut rather than to talk shit
with your buick piece of crap.. what you said to both my post was pointless ya know... just u thinking your bad ass and running your mouth... come up here n run it if u think your da shit! for real..
i hate pansy ass people like u.. and i'd put you in your place real quick!
If you make anything else I consider to be a threat, I'll ban you real quick.

Calm down. This is how the forum is. You may want to browse and read some and try to do things the right way. You want to sell something, go to the classifieds. You want to drum up business for yourself, become a sponsor. You want to talk shit and get mad, you're doing a good job. Threats arn't tolerated here tho, so if you want to stay, then stick to pms or other means.

Now, I'll let you get back to blowing peoples bags, just hope you're charging a fair price.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:39 AM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by JROW
If you make anything else I consider to be a threat, I'll ban you real quick.

Calm down. This is how the forum is. You may want to browse and read some and try to do things the right way. You want to sell something, go to the classifieds. You want to drum up business for yourself, become a sponsor. You want to talk shit and get mad, you're doing a good job. Threats arn't tolerated here tho, so if you want to stay, then stick to pms or other means.

Now, I'll let you get back to blowing peoples bags, just hope you're charging a fair price.
if you dont stop threatening people who are threatening people.... im gonna threaten you.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:40 AM
S a D u B

Originally Posted by TransAmWS6
if you dont stop threatening people who are threatening people.... im gonna threaten you.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:41 AM
Registered Member

Bagged.CL has disabled reputation
Talking Re: Wheres All Tha Bagged Whips N Roanoke?

Originally Posted by TransAmWS6
sum i thank ther ar som bagged wips N roeonoke n sumtims i thank ther arnnot Ne LOL. me n me boyz somtim git all aired up n hit tha streats hard, u now? n sumtimes b uthr croos with bN aired up, n sum is truks an are sum mad whips 2. but mosstle in roaneoanke thur r sum bagd whips r sum rnot. k?

Theirs definately alot of idiots in this world. Yeah you know it i'm gona blow peoples bags. If you had any clue of what u were talking about.. U'd know how much pressure it would actually take to blow a bag / air cylinder.. On a honda or something else small u'd end up blowing the tank or frying the compressor before it built up enuf pressure to blow the bag... MORON!

and look at this moron who posted here recently.. yeah hes a real winner... haha LMAO!

I've bagged about 20 different cars / trucks in VA n the Carolinas so yeah... EAT SHIT!

I'm sure everyone who post a message talking shit bout something could bag a car in a weekend.. Or rather they'd look at all the plumbing and fittings and valves and wiring with a dumb founded look on their face... and have to lay it all out on the ground like it was a puzzle before they even touched the car.. but whatever... i could care less..
My shits bagged... and its straight.. call it ugly.. call it whatever.. i dont really care..

It gets more attention then half of you shit talkers cars and i know this for a fact.. everywhere it goes people flip out that its a car that sets on the ground... n is driveable in every way..

Email me dood i might trade you it for tha civic.. (Bagged.CL@gmail.com)
Where r u located??
Did i read it correctly in your info that that thing has no interior.. i'd definatly want some interior..
I have a kid and i'd have to have some form of a backseat and interior..
Its straight that its fast im sure.. but i would definatly need some backseatage hehe!

Just email me n we'll talk.....

P.S. Have fun all u shit talkers... and BTW dont waste your time talkin shit on my post.. cause its not going to hurt my feelings..
( H8TeRZ M@DE Me F@MoUS <>N The Only Reason They Hate Is Cuz They Dont Have Shit! )
Old 01-22-2010, 06:43 AM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

Theirs definately alot of idiots in this world. Yeah you know it i'm gona blow peoples bags. If you had any clue of what u were talking about.. U'd know how much pressure it would actually take to blow a bag / air cylinder.. On a honda or something else small u'd end up blowing the tank or frying the compressor before it built up enuf pressure to blow the bag... MORON!

and look at this moron who posted here recently.. yeah hes a real winner... haha LMAO!

I've bagged about 20 different cars / trucks in VA n the Carolinas so yeah... EAT SHIT!

I'm sure everyone who post a message talking shit bout something could bag a car in a weekend.. Or rather they'd look at all the plumbing and fittings and valves and wiring with a dumb founded look on their face... and have to lay it all out on the ground like it was a puzzle before they even touched the car.. but whatever... i could care less..
My shits bagged... and its straight.. call it ugly.. call it whatever.. i dont really care..

It gets more attention then half of you shit talkers cars and i know this for a fact.. everywhere it goes people flip out that its a car that sets on the ground... n is driveable in every way..

Email me dood i might trade you it for tha civic.. (Bagged.CL@gmail.com)
Where r u located??
Did i read it correctly in your info that that thing has no interior.. i'd definatly want some interior..
I have a kid and i'd have to have some form of a backseat and interior..
Its straight that its fast im sure.. but i would definatly need some backseatage hehe!

Just email me n we'll talk.....

P.S. Have fun all u shit talkers... and BTW dont waste your time talkin shit on my post.. cause its not going to hurt my feelings..
( H8TeRZ M@DE Me F@MoUS <>N The Only Reason They Hate Is Cuz They Dont Have Shit! )
Darwin, you proved him wrong...
Old 01-22-2010, 06:46 AM
S a D u B

Lol. You are totally missing the point.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:47 AM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

i like how you quoted me then ranted about blowing bags, but i didnt say anything about blowing bags.....

justsayinbro....
Old 01-22-2010, 06:49 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

my head hurts from attempting to read this.

is it bos' cuz?
Old 01-22-2010, 06:52 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

HA....

I do believe i've seen this shit box a few times...doesn't it have pink pearl in the paint?And a big ass neon green acura symbol in the rear window?

Quick Reply: Wheres All Tha Bagged Whips N Roanoke?