Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Old 07-26-2008, 10:41 PM
face is vanilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face
Default Re: New member

Originally Posted by OhOneSPI
And I had predicted more of a nice welcome
holy shit, for whatever reason, that had me weak as fuck too.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

aw comeon ladies play nice
Old 07-26-2008, 10:45 PM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

for sticking up for youre people.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

hahah i mean i dont agree with what hes done but I have to show some love
Old 07-26-2008, 10:53 PM
Registered Member

OhOneSPI has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by XCELR8
P.S. I like Ford trucks and 1% of Mustangs so don't call me a "Ford guy". You're the epitome of a domestic ricer.
i def. was not talking to you about being a ford guy... maybe someone else who's hating with 2x mustangs? IDK it might be him.. maybe?.. probably not.. i think im talkign to a guy with an import and calling him a ford guy.. idk i just cant make my mind up. You're so caught up on just giving me shit you cant even take the time to read everything. HA
Old 07-26-2008, 10:56 PM
Registered Member

OhOneSPI has disabled reputation

let's make this all simple. Eat a dick.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:57 PM
face is vanilla

i def. was not talking to you about being a ford guy... maybe someone else who's hating with 2x mustangs? IDK it might be him.. maybe?.. probably not.. i think im talkign to a guy with an import and calling him a ford guy.. idk i just cant make my mind up. You're so caught up on just giving me shit you cant even take the time to read everything. HA
I honestly have no idea what that just said.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:01 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

ha =D

Oh yeah and Jay you'll be working with me if u get the job lol.

and to think i give a fuck about anyone's opinion? well i mean i posted up here to introduce myself not really imply hey comment my whip. I think it's the sickest thing out there and it only deserves to be on the road. Yeah well nonetheless i still have respect for other cars out there regardless if they're faster or slower. It's all about what your intentions are not how much money you put into it or what others want you to do with it. If i gave a crap about what others thought i would do the cliche shit that everyone else does. As all you can see i havent, so all you're doing is justifying what i have done to my focus. Exactly wtf i want. And yeah i can relate to what you said J with keeping the car up. The previous owner didnt take care of it all. It had original plugs, fuel filter, pretty much anything routine maintenance you gotta do this guy didnt Ha. I've probably dumped 5k into just keeping the car running, new tranny, rebuilt motor, vacuum hoses, idle, etc. And of course if i didnt have to dump 5k into fixing it, i wouldnt be at the stage i am now, pretty much crap lol. I've already admitted my ride is slow so idk why all you guys keep bashing on it. Maybe you can use that time to make some money? And i'd really like to know what i've done "wrong"? What defies being right and wrong? It's your opinion. Have you all had a Focus? Seems to be a NO. Just stick to your imports and i'll stick my slo focus. Cry.
Shut the fuck up.

Originally Posted by Will
for sticking up for youre people.
I love you too.

What the fuck did you just say? You ability of conveying a thought is almost as pathetic as you taste in cars.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:03 PM
face is vanilla

Originally Posted by XCELR8
Shut the fuck up.

I love you too.

PS: he isnt youre people
Old 07-26-2008, 11:06 PM
Roooooooosh!

jroush06 will become famous soon enoughjroush06 will become famous soon enough

I like it, keep doing it up big with the MODs man. Fuck what these crazy fockers are saying

Quick Reply: New member