Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

ALL CARS NoVA MEETS! THEY'RE BACK!!!

Old 11-10-2007, 09:30 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Arrow ALL CARS NoVA MEETS! THEY'RE BACK!!!

PLANS CHANGED!!!!!

In response to the uproar of enthusiasts on mulitple forums about whether FCPD will bust this meet I decided to do some research.

I have been in contact with property management (Diversified Development Realty) for the past several weeks. They successfully gave me the run around. This led me to talk to the Manager, Mike, at United Artists who gladly welcomed our visit.

Fast forward to today..........I found out that if FCPD found out about this event, which i have reason to believe they have, the only way they would allow us to stay there would be with the property manager's consent. The general manager's consent has no weight.

Because of this I spoke to Elden Boothby, property manager, who finally gave me an answer......::drum roll:: NO! If we want to be there we need to pay (insurance and liabilities), something he did not feel the need to express to me a month ago.

So in order to protect everyone from being swarmed I have decided to have the meet at another location. This all really saddens me as I was hoping to have this meet because, im sure others can sympathise, I have had such fond memories there and was hoping to make new ones or introduce people to a "real" meet.

But let us look forward. The new location will be at Chic-Fil-A off 28, known for having meets every friday. Please dont look at this as another "Chic Fil A meet" but a NOVA Meet at a new location.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we caused. In the end Mike and I are just trying to provide a safe environment for everyone to share their hobbies of cars.

P.S. What about the people who will be showing up and dont recieve this information? We will be at FTC handing out flyers on how to get to the new location. We dont want to leave anyone hanging. Once again sorry guys, we are just trying to look out for you.

-Waldo

CLIFF NOTES: FCPD needs property managers consent. Even though we have the general manager at UA saying yes.....that means nothing. Property manager said NO. So the meet will be at Chic-Fil-A off 28.

Last edited by BeefCake; 11-14-2007 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:41 AM
JT9-D

ToyRolla has disabled reputation
Default Re: ALL CARS NoVA MEETS! THEY'RE BACK!!!

Excellent! Good work!

See you there!
Old 11-10-2007, 09:44 AM
My dick is tan.

Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii

Great success!
Old 11-10-2007, 09:44 AM
Registered Member

bboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these parts

As mentioned above please dont do anything stupid. Mike and I want to bring a good example of a car meet to NOVA. Peeling out, drifting up and down the parking levels will bring these to a close.

Lets show everyone a good example of a car meet. And maybe we can make this happen more often? (Including spring and summer)

Waldo
bboyoracle
Old 11-10-2007, 09:52 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

how much?
Old 11-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Registered Member

bboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these parts

how much? Its free
Old 11-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Registered Member

coolme187 has disabled reputation

see you guys there
Old 11-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

Wheres Waldo? Oh, hes right there, making it all happen.

Watch out for ppl Tokyo Drifting through the turns. It seems to be the new thing.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

Old 11-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

VERYNICE

Quick Reply: ALL CARS NoVA MEETS! THEY'RE BACK!!!