VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   757 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/)
-   -   Stolen Thread ... read before posting (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/stolen-thread-read-before-posting-244453/)

6_speedeg 01-11-2010 06:36 AM

Re: Stolen Thread ... read before posting

Originally Posted by 95egd16 (Post 6006684)
STOLEN

Last night at about 1230 am my 1992 civic hatch was stolen from my driveway. I heard the car start up from what sounded like a little down the street, went to look and my car was gone. I ran outside to hear it driving away. here is a description and where the car was stolen from.

year- 1992
make- honda civic hatchback
the car is blue in color, its a metallic blue like the electron blue
has a black shitty hood on it
it has black 14 inch steelies
gay ricer taillights
engine is a jdm h22
it has defi gauges on the a pillar (3)
00 civic si seats
password jdm sticker on hatch glass
front bumper cut for intercooler (just grill)
no muffler so its loud as hell
car was last seen in town villas south townhomes in poquoson va.
here is a link to a pic of the car on gsr hammers. its on steelies now.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/92-hatch-h22a-swap-look-325074/
you can see more pics on my profile page in my album. it was boosted then but not anymore.
im sure the car is already in peaces, the cops are "looking" for it. but like I said, im sure its gone, forever.

If someone on here stole my car, I hope you burn in hell. You just set me back to zero. you got me, thanks.

if you have any info please pm me

man this fucking sucks man im so sorry for this ive had a car stolen and it fucking hurts when its your only transportation to and from work to provide for your family,but i will keep a look out man if i hear or see anything ill let you know asap,and again if there anything i can do bro just hit me up you got my cell number..

RandomTask 01-11-2010 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by 95egd16 (Post 6006684)
STOLEN

Last night at about 1230 am my 1992 civic hatch was stolen from my driveway. I heard the car start up from what sounded like a little down the street, went to look and my car was gone. I ran outside to hear it driving away. here is a description and where the car was stolen from.

year- 1992
make- honda civic hatchback
the car is blue in color, its a metallic blue like the electron blue
has a black shitty hood on it
it has black 14 inch steelies
gay ricer taillights
engine is a jdm h22
it has defi gauges on the a pillar (3)
00 civic si seats
password jdm sticker on hatch glass
front bumper cut for intercooler (just grill)
no muffler so its loud as hell
car was last seen in town villas south townhomes in poquoson va.
here is a link to a pic of the car on gsr hammers. its on steelies now.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325074
you can see more pics on my profile page in my album. it was boosted then but not anymore.
im sure the car is already in peaces, the cops are "looking" for it. but like I said, im sure its gone, forever.

If someone on here stole my car, I hope you burn in hell. You just set me back to zero. you got me, thanks.

if you have any info please pm me

Were you at the 711 on magruder the other day? With a white prelude?

I Love (.)(.) 01-11-2010 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by RandomTask (Post 6007711)
Were you at the 711 on magruder the other day? With a white prelude?

nope. the only place I EVER drive is either to ramey's, or to work and harrisonburg. and I havent even taken this car to rameys or harrisonburg yet. but those are the only paths I drive. I dont have any friends that I hangout with that are into cars AT ALL. all of my friends are beer drinkers and music players. this is just so out of the blue for me because I live in a secluded neighborhood, dont drive the car much, dont owe anymone anything or have any enemies or anything like that. im just still in shock. I dont think its hit me yet how bad this sucks...the only connection I can make is its someone on this forum. someone that knows the car is loud, watched where I live and how to access it. they knew it was gonna be loud when they stole it because they pushed it down the street to start it. no broken glass and I still have the keys. yes it was locked.

I Love (.)(.) 01-11-2010 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Corbzin (Post 6010569)
Thats my friends jordan and alex your talking about,b Blue hatch faded paint, grey wheels.

white prelude white wheels.
Both had ebay exhaust.

yea my paint is fresh. metallic blue kinda like the si eclectron blue. and a black hood with a dent from the inside where the wastegate hit it

Stollen S14 01-12-2010 06:16 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Name: Kelly

A ruby pearl 240sx was stolen from the on Thursday 7 Jan 2010 from a residential garage on Achilles Drive in Virginia beach, VA. (Kempsville / Fairfield)

I will give anyone a SR20DET or similar mod for solid information leading to the return of this vehicle. I am serious!

95 240SX (S14)

Exterior:
Ruby Pearl Red – (OEM Paint)
Silver front spoiler
Stock Interior

Motor:
SR20DET Blacktop
Megan Racing Header
Megan Racing Down Pipe
Apexi N1 Dual Exhaust
Koyo Aluminum Radiator
Dual Electric Fans
Battery located in Truck

Wheels:
TSW Vairano Rims
Nitto INVO Tires
Back 18x9.5 +40 255/35
Front 18x8 +40 225/40

Interior:
Stock – Black on Grey

Updates:
7 Jan - Vehicle spotted on Holland turning on to Shipps Corner the night of theft. Followed by a Black Dodge SRT 10. Vehicle power slid into incoming traffic.

10 Jan (4pm) - Spotted on the back of a trailer. Pulled by a white GMC Jimmy. GMC travelling through the bridge on Centerville turnpike between butts station rd and Mt. Pleasant.

TimmyD87 01-12-2010 07:12 AM

actualy logged on to post stolen thred for your car... saw on CL. hate theives.

pasty 01-12-2010 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by TimmyD87 (Post 6011747)

I was just about to as well. I live around centerville so I'll keep an eye out.

I<3Strippers! 01-14-2010 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by TimmyD87 (Post 6011747)

Originally Posted by pasty (Post 6011762)
I was just about to as well. I live around centerville so I'll keep an eye out.

i alerted him of this site, and the info posted. i really hope this car is found

Stollen S14 01-14-2010 08:49 PM

Stolen burgundy S14 was spotted at a Liberty Gas Station on 13 Jan (8pm) - Spotted near N Bailey Bridge Rd and Hull Street Rd in Midlothian, VA. 5'10" Young skinny African American male wearing glasses was driving. 6'2" 300lbs African American male was passenger.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/1553461800.html

patcrix 02-09-2010 05:55 PM

Soo my name is pat i live in churchland area of portsmouth and on sun feb 7 nite somebody broke-in my garage and stole my kx100 and off of my girl friends car they took a set of tenzoR 17s white spokes with chrome lip,kyb agx struts and skunk2 coilovers,dc sport strut brace and some speakers, and a p06 ecu
so if u have any kind of help or know anything about these parts PLEASE call me at (757)729-1345 pat

meter200man 02-09-2010 11:03 PM

Charlottesville area (3Wks ago):

2000 Civic Si Broken into via rear quarter window...Jerk (s) tried to still the car but didn't have any luck!

Items stole:
Hondata S300 Unit in a P61 obd1 GSR ecu (Hondata stickers on it and a last name)

Alpine CDA-9884 Head Unit

These guys have hit this area and others near by numerous times in the last month... Usually aim for 92-95 civics...They enter the cars the same way every time

CS Vette 03-14-2010 09:58 PM

2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 Special Edition

Stolen late Friday / early Saturday March 5-6th. Bike was located at the condo's behind MCX on Terminal Blvd in Norfolk. A new-ish GSXR 750 was also stolen. I'm sure both of these machines are already parted out but if anyone see's this bike (or parts of it) please let myself or the new owner know.

You can reach him at (337) 523-2824 or PM me. Thanks.

http://inlinethumb11.webshots.com/44...600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb24.webshots.com/44...600x600Q85.jpg

s2kdreamer 03-24-2010 03:28 PM

I'm posting this for a friend of mine. Please PM me if you have any details or Call Terry @ 757-309-7346
I aplogize for the small pics.

Vehicle Stolen: 94 civic hatch License plates VA: HRYUPV8
Time Stolen: March 24, 2010 between 12am – 8am

Color: Black but the engine bay is black and red

Exterior:
Magnaflow muffler
Driver side mirror only. Had block off plate for passenger mirror
CF Duckbill
Front and rear lip. Both were black and made of poly-utherane

Interior
S2000 steering wheel
GSR front cloth seats
Boost Gauge
Short shifter

Wheels:
Blades

Suspension:
Lowered on ebay coilover
Lower rear tie bar

Engine:
Fully Built stroked GSR on boost
T3/T4 Garret Turbo
Ramhorn manifold
Knock off Wastegate
HKS Blow Off Valve
Open downpipe

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o.../th_terry2.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...3/th_terry.jpg

Updates: March 26,2009
Car was find last night in Isle of Wight. The only thing left of the car is the shell and s2000 steering wheel.

Justinm91 04-06-2010 09:03 PM

Stolen: 1992 Honda Civic DX hatch hood.
Blue
Stolen at Nutmeg Quarter, at sweetbriar intersection.
Looks a little beat up, missing the Honda symbol
Covered in pollen slightly, with a streak of the stuff on the right side (When facing from drivers position.)
Stolen between 7:30 and 9 PM

Any help is greatly appreciated. I just started saving to fix the other stuff. I can't afford a new hood.

Justinm91 04-08-2010 09:04 PM

Update: Fucker came back and tiried to yank shit from my engine. Moved the car to a local campus, right under a camera and installed a hidden hood and back cams. Also went out and bought a steel baseball bat. I hope he comes back. Got a detective on the case. As said before, help is appreciated.