VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Events (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/events-12/)
-   -   Krista's show (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/events-12/kristas-show-139246/)

Deirdrea ccchr 05-12-2006 02:32 PM

Krista's show

I know this is short notice, but very important.

I am sure you all know of Krista Ermen, the girl that was beaten half to death by that man with a baseball bat.

This saturday at Jenros, Haygood Shopping ctr, Independence Blvd, Va Beach We are having a fund raiser to help the family.

For a $12 donation we will list your car on NationalShowCars.com for a year, give you your own web page and a password so you can change your own pics.

Please come show your support for Krista and her family. All the money goes to Krista.

I will be taking pics and so will others. Come be part of a good thing, plus you get your own space on NationalShowcars., If we dont have light for all the pics, we will get with you anywhere you choose.

Email me, The show starts a 5:30 till ?

Come help us help her. Dee

doughboy415 05-12-2006 03:25 PM

Re: Krista's show

We (NEIGHBORHOOD DREAMZ) will try to be there again this week, you know you can count on us.

Deirdrea ccchr 05-12-2006 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by doughboy415
We (NEIGHBORHOOD DREAMZ) will try to be there again this week, you know you can count on us.

Thank you my friend. See you there. Dee

Hatch Man(GsR) 05-12-2006 05:56 PM

I think I will go to this one even though my car is nowhere near a show car...

I will be there at 5:30 then.

Deirdrea ccchr 05-12-2006 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Hatch Man(GsR)
I think I will go to this one even though my car is nowhere near a show car...

I will be there at 5:30 then.

It doesnt matter, its about helping. Wait till you see mine, lol dee

3sgte_slowica 05-13-2006 02:58 AM

What are the classes gonna be?? also, will there be like trophies or somethin. just askin so maybe i could get a couple more people to come.

Deirdrea ccchr 05-13-2006 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by 3sgte_slowica
What are the classes gonna be?? also, will there be like trophies or somethin. just askin so maybe i could get a couple more people to come.

No classes or trophys, its show & shine to help Krista and her family. Please come anyway. Dee

yuichiror 05-13-2006 05:30 PM

Dammit!! Sorry I missed it.

doughboy415 05-13-2006 07:05 PM

Sorry we didnt make it out there Dee, we gave Ricky a surprise birthday party and few other clubs came by, how was it, I would still like to make adonation though,I will call you later.

Deirdrea ccchr 05-13-2006 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by doughboy415
Sorry we didnt make it out there Dee, we gave Ricky a surprise birthday party and few other clubs came by, how was it, I would still like to make adonation though,I will call you later.

Thats cool, it was packed, I raised close to $300 for Krista. Whew, walked my azz off, wait thats a good thing, lol
It was fun, quite a few of everything,and i mean everything, some guy saw it in the paper, came and wrote a check for $50, Sweet!
Talk to ya later, got the window hangers for the Navy show, each club can bring in 5 cars, you know im not taking mine lol! See you at the meeting. Dee

Hatch Man(GsR) 05-13-2006 10:03 PM

I really wanted to go to this...
Naturally my car blew up at about 3:00 this afternoon... Well, it didnt exactly blow up but one of my fuel lines busted and I lost about a quarter tank of gas... Stupid 50psi fuel lines... I havent been to any kind of car event or meet in weeks so I was lookin forward to gettin up with everybody...