VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   757 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/)
-   -   Free ferret to GOOD home. (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/free-ferret-good-home-200892/)

Khlept0 08-21-2007 08:13 AM

Free ferret to GOOD home.

I'm unable to keep up with this little tyrant, sadly. She's destroyed half of my house and stolen everything I physically touch because she thinks she's a comedian and wants my attention.

I simply do not have time to follow her around the house all day and ensure she doesn't unleash weapons of mass destruction. I don't want to lock her into a room and leave her alone, either.

We do have two cats and she gets along with them fine. She hasn't been around any other type of pet, though.

She is "crate-trained" and I'll give you the crate as well. She's about 2 years old. Marshall Ferret.

I'd like to give her to someone who already has one or more ferrets. I probably did a bad thing by getting only one.

Khlept0 08-21-2007 08:13 AM

Re: Free ferret to GOOD home.

Oh, if this is in the wrong forum -- Opps. =\

3Point5SE 08-21-2007 08:20 AM

Pics or the ferret doesn't exist.

Khlept0 08-21-2007 08:28 AM

http://www.dookieshouse.org/photos/b...3100001300.jpg

This isn't my ferret but if I didn't know that, I'd think so.

She looks identical to this one.

Lord Humongous 08-21-2007 08:54 AM

Them's good eatin...

Totmacher 08-22-2007 09:00 AM

This ferret is awesome, if the wife would let me i would take you up Chris. Maybe I'll hit her up again tonight.

Khlept0 08-22-2007 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Totmacher (Post 3327278)
This ferret is awesome, if the wife would let me i would take you up Chris. Maybe I'll hit her up again tonight.

Sounds like a plan. Get a high platform to keep shit on because she'll find a way to get to it.

JamesPrelude 08-22-2007 03:32 PM

Yeah... I hear they get kinda crazy when there's only one, always wanted one though, but I never spend enough time at the house

Khlept0 08-22-2007 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by JamesPrelude (Post 3328104)
Yeah... I hear they get kinda crazy when there's only one, always wanted one though, but I never spend enough time at the house

Yeah, she's super bored. I feel sorry for her. But I'm just imagining twice the madness.

LisaK24 08-22-2007 07:26 PM

when i read this thread, i'm soo tempted to take her off your hands....

but i already have one ferret and she's a scheming, ridiculously smart, hyperactive creature, and i can just imagine the two of them conspiring together to cause even more trouble :rolleyes:

ritz 08-22-2007 07:26 PM

Goodluck man. I loved mine. Hope you find a good home. :thup:

slowciv91 08-22-2007 07:29 PM

where are u located at. i got two ferrets a male and a female. i do not keep them caged they run amuck. stealin and shittin. but they r litter trained

Khlept0 08-23-2007 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by LisaK24 (Post 3328882)
when i read this thread, i'm soo tempted to take her off your hands....

but i already have one ferret and she's a scheming, ridiculously smart, hyperactive creature, and i can just imagine the two of them conspiring together to cause even more trouble :rolleyes:

It would be either three times as bad or resolve most of the issues.

They're incredibly smart. They even know how to "act" stupid while maintaining the upper hand on you.

Fucking little bastards.

MattnTheHATch 08-23-2007 07:03 PM

Good luck with the sale. I just bought a new baby (my 6th total, although its my only now, all other have died of age) They are awsome pets but can be a lot to maintain.

streetsk8er757 08-24-2007 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by MattnTheHATch (Post 3331588)
Good luck with the sale. I just bought a new baby (my 6th total, although its my only now, all other have died of age) They are awsome pets but can be a lot to maintain.

I am sorry to hear that matt. The cage i got from you is great thanks!!! if only you knew how many I have now.