Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Dry NOS kit, Short shifter, high flow cat and more... civic

Old 12-15-2008, 08:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1sikcvc has disabled reputation
Default Dry NOS kit, Short shifter, high flow cat and more... civic

first off, i haven't posted here in a long time but i am coming to visit my parents for christmas and i now live in ga. i will be coming to va on the 22nd and can do transactions if you want to meet for free or even deliver for a little more cash. 808-366-4608 todd.

first off i have a no name high flow cat for civic's. has the o2 sensor input on it and all hardware. brand new never installed. 40 obo

second i have a titanium short shifter brand new in package with all hardware for civic. 20 obo

third i have a sneaky pete dry nos kit that was used only on a bike. it has a preinstalled 30 shot jet kit on it and is a complete kit with all wiring already done. all you have to do it hook it up to your car or bike. selling for 125 obo.

lastly i have a psone (the small one) with the lcd screen already installed on it with both car and house charger and 1 controller. also will include 20 games that all work. i have tested this unit and everything works perfectly. 60 obo.

i need some cheap rims for my civic, some cheap racing seats, a front lip 96-00 coupe, side skirts (for the same) and a rear lip as well. i also want a trunk and si spoiler but those are not necessity. if you want to buy or trade either call or pm. you can bump me if you'd like or if you just remember me and want to say hi. i'm not too sure on how to post pics but if you want a pic of anything please just send me a pm or text and i will send you a pic back via text or email.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:41 AM

Default Re: Dry NOS kit, Short shifter, high flow cat and more... civic

bump me up 1 time....
Old 12-17-2008, 01:20 PM

Default Re: Dry NOS kit, Short shifter, high flow cat and more... civic

still for sale. one more bump and one to go....