Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Who can build me a sub box? Manassas

Old 04-26-2017, 07:22 AM
Luxury = Love

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty
Question Who can build me a sub box? Manassas

I'm doing an install and need some help with box construction. I have exact plans in sketch-up and also written measurements.
If you want to build it at my house after work I have the mdf, screws, wood glue, drill, skill saw, jigsaw, work bench, circular saw (cordless).

Basically all I need is your skill.

Or if you prefer your workshop I can drop the MDF off to you if you can drop off the box or vice versa.

I need this by friday 4/28.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:29 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: Who can build me a sub box? Manassas

Originally Posted by Royalty
I'm doing an install and need some help with box construction. I have exact plans in sketch-up and also written measurements.
If you want to build it at my house after work I have the mdf, screws, wood glue, drill, skill saw, jigsaw, work bench, circular saw (cordless).

Basically all I need is your skill.

Or if you prefer your workshop I can drop the MDF off to you if you can drop off the box or vice versa.

I need this by friday 4/28.
I have a guy, but that deadline, tomorrow, it too tight.