Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

Old 11-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12
Default Re: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

STOLEN

my moped. my life. my way to work to support my drift car

heres the pics from when its newer

located in manassas

now its gotta a ghetto rigged rear brake light assembly that you can easily notice, a drift 411 sticker on the side

and the exuast pipe is broken at the manifold.. so its loud as fuck

PLEASE, if spotted on craigslist let me know

703 795 2032

$75 dollar reward
Old 02-05-2010, 07:24 AM
Registered Member

Det.Wells has disabled reputation

MOCO has recovered a front black bumper cover from a 99-00 Civic. any one missing one from the Gaithersburg area. most likely taken in the last few months.

if you are missing one contact Det. Wells MOCO auto theft.

240-773-6370

of course will need to id the part.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Registered Member

MOCO looking for victim of a JDM engine theft over the last year, current vehicle was seized and contains parts with removed numbers. I have a JDM block with what looks like a 97 head. and stock intake, turbo. if you have numbers or reciepts with serial numbers on it and a current case number contact Det. Wells at MOCO auto theft

willing to hear your engine configuration for comparison as identification.

240-773-6370
Old 02-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Registered Member

new info on JDM engine possible stolen from Fairfax about 10 months ago. so spread the word on the JDM.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

Black STI Stolen in Great falls today.

keep an eye out for orange DPTs and 245/40/17 LM22s... And the car had v7 STi jdm seats.

Here's a photo of the car!

Contact Nat at 703 489 0013
Old 03-11-2010, 05:43 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

03 type s 430whp peakboost (Maryland) STOLEN FROM DRIVEWAY HELP!!

Car was stolen from my driveway the night of 3/10/10!!! if anyone sees these parts come up anywhere for sale please let me know! thanks or all of your help!

Hello im finally putting up my car for sale. I have had it for 6 years now and i am ready for a new project. The car has 145,000 miles on the chassis and 20,000-25,000 on new motor. I have had the turbo on the car now for 2,000 miles and it is pretty damn fast but you need some slicks to get any kind of traction. I have put loads of money into this car! Now its time for the list of mods.

Engine:
Garrett T3/t04e 60 trim .63 A/R with swaintech coated exhaust side, tapped boost port and a set of full-race oil return/feed flanges
RC 750cc injectors
stainless steel oil feed and return lines
GReddy FMIC
K-pro
3” Thermal turbo exhaust
Custom 3" Downpipe
Tial BOV 50mm
Competition clutch stage 4 with lightweight flywheel
Warlbro 225 Intank Fuel Pump
Bosh Primary O2 Sensor
44MM Synapse Wastegate
Custom Made Dumptube for wastegate
Peakboost Turbo Manifold
Innovative Motor Mounts
Red Powder coated Value Cover

Exterior:
Carbon Fiber oem style hood
Carbon Fiber type r wing
Oem Headlight Blackout
Taillight tint
2006 Honda Si Whhels painted Dark Gold (also comes with stock rsx wheels)
PIAA HID headlights
Koni Yellow Shocks
Eibach Lowering Springs
Window Tint

Interior:
Custom Hidden Gauge Pod
Autometer Cobalt A/f Gauge, Boost Gauge, Oil Pressure Gauge
Avic D3 Navigation Double din headunit
10" Kicker Sub
Polk Audio 6" component speakers
2 Amplifiers ( one for sub and one for component speakers)
Whole Car is dynomatted

Im Sure i have forgotten some things but if you would like to come take a look at the car give me a call at 240-818-8457. Im asking 13k obo. If i do not get any interest im going to put the car back to stock and sell all after market parts. Call or e-mail me for pictures or any more information about the car. This is a hell of a car. Thanks for looking!! Derick_boerstler@yahoo.com

Old 03-22-2010, 09:32 AM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

i was driving home the other night and a silver 99-00 civic coupe with H.I.D.'s,lowered,polished/chrome wheels was at a gas station, i drove by and i noticed he started to follow me... drove a couple miles down then i pretended to turn into a shopping center, but i got behind him and he made a u-turn the next block... real real sketchy! this was in the stafford area.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Registered Member

Evil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these partsEvil_Twin is infamous around these parts

My car didn't get jacked, but some fuckers out in Manassas went through all my stuff. We saw 2 shady guys walking the street looking through peoples car windows for stuff last week, I kept my eye out but didn't see anything all last week. So my girlfriend gets back from her weekend trip last night, and I guess some people decided to go through it. Messed up my glove box, took some valuable stuff of ours. I find out this morning when I'm at work ~730am, and she calls PWC police for a police report and we request for a cop to come out (this was around 830am). It is now 1150am and I have YET to see a county cop come out here. Really?

PWC you need to step up your game.

Ps, there's nothing I can really do to find the people, they didn't really take anything that could be sold. My radio has been left alone completely. Oh, they also popped my hood for some reason, but nothing was touched.

Good job thieves, I hope you get what is coming to you.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

if you think you are being followed get a tag number if you can, if more people get involved we can link the cases and lock some people up. you all can send me the tag numbers in message and ill see if they are any body i have linked.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

JDM engine owners take photos of the block and transaxle. also write down the numbers. these thieves know most dont document your stuff. the more info the Detectives have the more we can recover. These clowns like JDM's because they know its very very hard for use to locate the owners. also MARK your stuff, seat, wheels, intakes put special marks you would know about so we can identify your stuff.

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads