Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

Old 02-27-2009, 07:40 PM
Stuck on I-66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot
Default Re: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

The entire car didnt get stolen.. but my car did get broken into last night.

1997 Acura 2.2 CL Premium.
Parked at the Shenandoah Crossing apartments.

busted my window and took my Tom Tom 330s XL GPS and my 80GB iPod classic.

the GPS was run of the mill, but my iPod was in a leather case with a DC shoes logo on the flip cover. The iPod also had a SHITTON of electronic dance music on it.. if anyone on here sees something like that for sale.. get the guys name, the cops who took my police report would love to get thier hands on this guy (guys).. apparently there was a crime spree in this complex last night, because quite a few (around 10 cars) were vandalized all makes and models.. various shit stolen from all, and it looked like all of them were only smash and grab jobs... they are worried that they might just keep coming back.

also.. I want my shit back... so i'll offer a small cash reward for the return of my items.. that is.. if anyone finds them.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:04 PM
sleeper

slikaznricer has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by grgazn
White 93 Del Sol.

Vin number: JHMEG1145PS013493

Defining features:
Red Recaro knock-off seats: BMW E30 Rails
Simpson 4 pt harnesses
Dual bend short throw
AEM Intake and strut brace
Alpine CDA-9884 Deck
Pioneer speakers
KYB AGX's with Tein springs
RUBBER DUCK on back
Amber fogs
Stanley JDM Sidemarkers
Wire Tuck
Sportmax 501's with Nitto 405's stretched on it
Passenger side quarter panel scrape
Hood dented
Driver fender got ran into by a tire.
Valve cover has a dent in it
Clear case ECU

Any info on the car would be greatly appreciated. Plus, the asian community would love you.
Here's some Pics

ECU:

Most recently with new wheels:

All info should be reported via PM to: Grgazn or Slikaznricer
I will be adding a reward to any known information on this car. if the whole car is found with your help, you will get a very nice something depending on the cars whole condition.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:15 AM
Registered Member

05 boostedwrex has disabled reputation
Default *STOLEN* Black 2005 Subaru WRX STi

I was at work in Glen Allen, VA when 2 armed guys approached me and took the keys to my car. I doubt it'll be found and i'm it was or will be chopped and sold. But I'd just like everyone to look out to see if they see my car around somewhere. It's a black 2005 Subaru WRX STi with the stock BBS rims painted black. The license plate number is KLU-9790 and it is missing the right fog lamp cover. I just wanted to make a post to see if anyone had seen it or to be on the look out for it. It was last seen in Richmond, VA. The Henrico County Police were called and they put a lookout in surrounding counties and also to the VA State Police. The second guy was driving a Maroon Ford Taurus and it had Alabama license plates. So if you happen to come across my Subaru please call 911 immediately so they can be aware of the current location. Even if it is chopped and sold, I'd still like to find the guys who did this too me. The one suspect was about 5' 8"-5' 10" wearing a black LA dodgers baseball cap with fake full frame reading glasses with a black hoodie. The guy driving the Ford Taurus was about 5' 10"-6' 0" wearing a white tee with a black hoodie. They both looked between 18-20 years old.

Thanks,

Jordan
Attached Thumbnails Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads-dsc00032.jpg   Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads-dsc00034.jpg   Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads-dsc00033.jpg  

Last edited by 05 boostedwrex; 03-19-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:11 PM
it lives again....

deez90awd has disabled reputation

My 93 Honda accord was stolen early tuesday morning form dale forest apts, i had let my boy borrow it cause i was working on his car in my garage.It was found off cardinal dr on edgewater today with the ignition broken and they stole one of my amps.Im glad thats all that happened but they didnt take the radio or subs and they left the other amp...what dumbasses.Well i wish everyone else good luck and i got very lucky.

Old 03-21-2009, 07:30 AM
Registered Member

lilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond reputelilskud13 has a reputation beyond repute

CF Hood,duckbill and ecu were stolen was night after 11pm from fairfax area..
had a crack in the clear coat in the middle of the hood and duckbill clear coat was messed up a little..
not much I can do to find a few solen parts but I will be looking around so dont worry..
EVERYONE WATCH YOUR SHIT AND DONT TRUST ANYONE THESE DAYS

Last edited by lilskud13; 03-22-2009 at 05:52 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:03 AM
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

Stolen wheels

Date: April 1st - Today.
Woodbridge Virginia

Wheels: 18x9.5+25 4x114.3
TenzoR Dc5 Version 2's Bronze and silver.
Pics:

Contact me: PM Me for cell number.

Last edited by Phil703; 04-06-2009 at 06:18 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:10 PM
|OoOo|oOoO|

atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays

So I have my cars placed at my house so noone can drive off with them. So the thieves decided they would just strip down the cars at my house.

Between 2am and 7am last night

Things Stolen:

My RSX:

-AVIC-D3 Headunit
-VOLK CE28N Rims (Bronze)
-GT30 Turbo (Precision Turbo)
-MSD 1000 CC Injectors
-Full-Race Manifold
-1 Charge Pipe
-AEM Fuel Rail
-Chopped the shit outta my harness

My Integra:

-MY COMPLETE TYPE R HEAD

There is a $1500 reward for these fuckers.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:12 PM
sleeper

slikaznricer has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by grgazn
White 93 Del Sol.

Vin number: JHMEG1145PS013493

Defining features:
Red Recaro knock-off seats: BMW E30 Rails
Simpson 4 pt harnesses
Dual bend short throw
AEM Intake and strut brace
Alpine CDA-9884 Deck
Pioneer speakers
KYB AGX's with Tein springs
RUBBER DUCK on back
Amber fogs
Stanley JDM Sidemarkers
Wire Tuck
Sportmax 501's with Nitto 405's stretched on it
Passenger side quarter panel scrape
Hood dented
Driver fender got ran into by a tire.
Valve cover has a dent in it
Clear case ECU

Any info on the car would be greatly appreciated. Plus, the asian community would love you.
Here's some Pics

ECU:

Most recently with new wheels:

All info should be reported via PM to: Grgazn or Slikaznricer

This car was spotted today by one of my friends in Sterling.

it was driving on Winding road and Broad run drive

if you drive on 7 to leesburg, right under the rt 28 overpass, theres is a small right hand turn you can make. if you turn right and stay straight, you can get to that neighborhood. that where the car was last seen about 20 mins ago on 4/20/09.

the guy knew my friend was following him, so he took off into that area. i wish my friend called the police, but his phone died
Old 04-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Registered member

SLOW SOL has disabled reputation

Thought i saw this car today also, except the rims looked like Rota gt3's and the passengere side damage was worse like 3 holes with alott of rust. 2 white guys were in it. I tried to follow but got stuck at a red light...this was at 6:45 near the target/Jiffy Lube off rt7. Be aware it may just be a sol that looks similar to yours
Old 05-08-2009, 04:51 AM
Registered Member

954rr has disabled reputation

Stolen 99 GS-R coupe in Falls Church.

Posting this for one of my boys. He last saw his car around 12:30 AM this morning. It was gone at 5:00 AM. It's all stock Black on Black GS-R coupe with chrome blades. Car was pretty clean with around 100k. I know this shit has been bad in the Falls Church area. If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated.

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads