Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Manassas VA car scene?

Old 03-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iTzOxy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Manassas VA car scene?

Thanks for the info
Old 03-05-2015, 01:06 PM
A34
Registered member

A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Here we go with the "YOUFAGETSLIVEINYOURPARENTSBASEMENT" already. I don't think anyone on here lives with their parents. Inbe4 the inevitable "IMAKEMOARMONEYTHANALLYOUFAGETS".
I do :S but I am 18 and a NOVA student lol.

Originally Posted by Roxtar
You want a serious answer? here it is.
around 8-10 years ago, there was a scene. there were monthly meets in the summer in hoodbridge in the commuter lot.
too many idiots showed up and acted like idiots, so they got shut down.
the "scene" these days consists of those same idiots. the rest of us moved on.

does anyone know if there are still a bunch of idiots that meet at the BK on 28 southwest of the pw parkway on friday/saturday nights. The last one of those I went to (circa 2008), it was rednecks throwing bottles of water at each other for talking trash about their fat girlfriends.
Yeah the BK meet still happens.

Cars and Coffee in Great Falls on Saturdays, in Fair Lakes on Sundays, and when it warms up, there's a Friday meet at the Chick Fil A in Sterling. Manassas itself is like 80% ricers.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Originally Posted by iTzOxy
Do all you guys have to be so childish,one day the car scene will actually have adults in it again. How many of you are still at your mommy and daddy's house? Really people it's a legit question,so give a legit answer.
There are enty of adults in the "scene" we don't hang out in parking lots trespassing, drive shitbox hondas, or the myriad of other activities you seem to be in search of. We hang out in small groups, we hit the local track days (like test and tune) we wrench on vehicles with friends in garages. We also don't street race. So when you grow the fuck up and you're ready to hang out with people who can control themselves in public and no longer want to be associated with dumbass children 2 stepping in parking lots we will be here.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:41 PM
Registered member

Just because I stated the word "meet" doesn't mean parking lots. Maybe I should of used the word group? Or club? But either way I'm not into meeting up and racing. Nor am I into talking shit about who's ride is better. I'm looking for more of a club type meet. Hang out and maybe help with installs,ideas and stuff like that. I'm 22 own a house and have a child. I'm not looking to get into any trouble and I prefer to find people who want to help and not be assholes about it.
Old 03-06-2015, 03:25 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

herd their were meats in hear
Old 03-06-2015, 09:42 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

I'm 22, own a house, and have a child. I like to say other people are "childish" and "immature" yet I use the wrong spelling of words and commit grave grammatical errors.

Also I live in the Manassas area and am a huge faggot

- iTzOxy
Old 03-06-2015, 10:10 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I also preach maturity while I'm calling people dick riders because they like a different NFL team.

Did I mention that I moved to my current location in search of "ManAsses" and I was sorely disappointed when I arrived?

-iTzOxy

Last edited by Yardjass; 03-06-2015 at 12:54 PM.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

Get on FB and look for others like you. Maybe on tinder/grinder you will have better luck finding a stanced fiat owners association and bath club.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Registered member

Lol you all crack me up....I'm so devastated that you make fun of me wahhh wahhh momma. Don't worry at the end of the day I know who I am. So name call all day,your mom's love my dick so good fight.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:57 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Originally Posted by iTzOxy
Just because I stated the word "meet" doesn't mean parking lots. Maybe I should of used the word group? Or club? But either way I'm not into meeting up and racing. Nor am I into talking shit about who's ride is better. I'm looking for more of a club type meet. Hang out and maybe help with installs,ideas and stuff like that. I'm 22 own a house and have a child. I'm not looking to get into any trouble and I prefer to find people who want to help and not be assholes about it.
You're not gonna find what you're looking for here. Having a house and a car doesn't make you mature.

Quick Reply: Manassas VA car scene?