You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join the VA Driven community today!

Thread: 01 gsxr 1000 general lee STRETCHED and LOWERED

bjordan69 is offline Banned

01 gsxr 1000 general lee STRETCHED and LOWERED

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ME, MY BIKE, OR ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS THREAD HIT THE BACK BUTTON.OTHERWISE U WILL BE REPORTED.I WILL NOT LISTEN TO BASHING NOR WILL IT BE TOLERATED.THANKSName: BRIAN
    Means of contact: 757 903 9475
    Price: $6000 obo

Description:im selling an 01 gsxr 1000. bike has a 44 tooth rear sprocket and is stretched 4 inches. has lowering links and custom general lee paint job.custom seat with aftermarket black wind screen. has black ascent bolt kit and 10k hids. swing arm will go out to 8 inches. od reads 41xxx miles but was told it only has 24xxx from being sprocketed. either way bike runs great and doesnt smoke. has a carbon exhaust. if i remember anything else ill add but i think thats it.

trades?other 1000s or boosted cars or v8 cars,lifted trucks.im open to everything but make offers resonable

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/2242104720.html

Pics were being gay so will upload later but u can find pics here till tomorrow till i get to a comp.
    Last edited by bjordan69; 03-01-2011 at 09:24 PM.

BeefCake is offline Registered Member

Re: 01 gsxr 1000 general lee STRETCHED and LOWERED

why the fuck do you keep posting this thing then taking threads down n posting again? i think you'll have to go to Kentucky to sell it n not for 6k
    Spending money I don't have, on parts I don't need, to impress people I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by eng
    That's a personal preference, of which no one can tell you what yours is. Some dudes like small tits, some like big ones, but that should have no bearing if you like penis.

bjordan69 is offline Banned

Re: 01 gsxr 1000 general lee STRETCHED and LOWERED

i posted it last year and decided to keep it.ive now decided to see whats out there so if ure not intrested GTFO.Thanks and hav e a nice day prick.report.
    Last edited by bjordan69; 03-01-2011 at 09:21 PM.