Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

'91 BMW 525i --- Vehicle History Report on Hand --- $3000

Old 07-23-2014, 12:02 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad
Default '91 BMW 525i --- Vehicle History Report on Hand --- $3000

Name: Omar
Means of contact: Pm or txt 703 966 1621
Price: $ 3000 (only looking for trades)
Mileage: Unknown, my guess is somewhere around 236,xxx

Description:

Up for sale/trade is my e34 I purchased a little while ago from the parts manager at P-Tuning (I can ask him to vouch for this car). I really have no reason to sell it as this is the 3rd e34 i've owned, I drive it everyday between work and school and it has given me zero problems since ownership. Just seeing whats out there as far as trades go, or if someone wants to make a cash offer. Trades ill consider are e30, e36, z3, s13, s14, miatas, or something along those lines. VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT IN HAND from date of assembly, vehicle was manufactured in Germany and originally sold in NY.

If you know e34s or have been on the forums, you know many of these cars have seen well over 300k+ miles, I have no reason to believe this one won't. The actual mileage is unknown since the entire gauge cluster has been replcaed several times (they are known for crapping out). The most recent one i've put it works cept the LEDs on the OBC are all very dim and teh engine temp gauge will go out every now and then (bad capacitor from what i've read). The auto check report I have listed the last owner purchased it at 240xxx and 236xxx before him, my guess is somewhere between then it was replaced but I really have no idea. I am the seventh owner of the car. Clean title in hand.

Engine/Trans
Engine and trans are both solid, and have not given me any issues whatsoever. Transmission shifts gears exactly as it should and neither burn or leak a drop of oil. The cooling system has been addressed according to the previous owner but without paperwork. Most components are aftermarket from what I can tell.

Interior
Interior is in awesome condition for its age. Most everything works as it should including seat warmers, OBC, and aftermarket head unit. A/C doesn't blow cold, could be as simple as a recharge but I have not looked into it yet. Brand new floor mats were put in a few months ago.

Exterior
The exterior is far from perfect but again, in good shape considering its age. The auto check report claims zero accidents since the manufacture of this car. The previous owner said it was lightly hit on the right side on the rear passenger quarter panel and the damage is pictured below (hard to make out but i'll take a more detailed pic when I get a chance). He never reported it which is why its not on the report. The car is sitting on M-Parallel rep wheels with 70%+ on all tires.

Theres a whole lot more to say about this car and im sure im forgetting some stuff, but feel free to txt/pm me with any questions or interest. I will try to take some more detailed pics when I get a chance.

Thanks

Pictures:

engine bay needs a wash

Last edited by SyedUmarAhmad; 11-25-2014 at 11:55 AM.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:32 PM

SoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond reputeSoopaGhetto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: '91 BMW 525i --- Vehicle History Report on Hand --- $3000

got a good example e34 there. I'm thinkin about just keepin mine. not a single interest hahahaha. I really need to get a set of those rims though. GLWS brotha
Old 07-25-2014, 08:00 AM
Registered member

SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad

thank you sir, i honestly would not mind keeping. its one of the cleaner e34s i've owned
ttt
Old 07-28-2014, 01:08 PM
Registered member

Old 07-30-2014, 11:09 AM
Registered member

Old 07-31-2014, 11:18 AM
Registered member

bump new pics added
Old 08-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Registered member

Old 08-15-2014, 12:20 PM
Registered member

bump need this sold asap, found somethin intriguing
Old 08-25-2014, 01:23 PM
Registered member

Old 08-28-2014, 02:06 PM
Registered member

Quick Reply: '91 BMW 525i --- Vehicle History Report on Hand --- $3000