Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

2002 GMC Sierra Denali AWD, AWS for your euro and/or cash

Old 03-16-2011, 12:43 PM
Skraight.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2002 GMC Sierra Denali AWD, AWS for your euro and/or cash

Name: Trevor
Means of contact: PM
Price: $12,500 Lowered to $10,500 FIRM
Trades: Civics/Integras, basically open to any car offers. Your car + cash is preferred.

Description: Up for sale or trade is a 2002 GMC Sierra Denali. Truck has 75k miles currently but will go up as I daily drive it. It has the Quadrasteer (all wheel steering), AWD, and the 6.0L LQ4 engine. Interior is the 2 tone tan/slate. Has cold A/C and hot heat. Clean title in hand, I am the 2nd owner. Any questions just PM me

Modifications:
Motor/exhaust is all stock
Spray in bed-liner
Pioneer headunit (will come with stock cd player as well if you want to use the 6-disk and steering wheel controls)
JL Speakers all the way around
Painted part of the dash as the clear coat was peeling
Paint matched the front grille
Leveling kit that has not yet been installed but will come with the truck.

Bad:
I didn't do the best job painting the dash so part of it is peeling again. May be fixed before I trade/sell it.
Debadged the rear and removed the pin stripe but it's been to cold to remove all the adhesive/gunk but may also be fixed before I sell/trade it.
Truck will pass inspection, but is not inspected as I have the truck registered in a different state.

Pictures: Can get more if needed
Before painting the grill

Last edited by Fasterthanthem; 03-19-2011 at 12:07 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:47 PM
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2002 GMC Sierra Denali AWD, AWS for your euro and/or cash

nice truck
Old 03-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Skraight.

Fasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks want to buy it?
Old 03-16-2011, 09:27 PM
PUSSIES GIVE RED :)

Evoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these parts

Trade? Check thread!
Old 03-17-2011, 07:12 AM
Skraight.

No thanks on the gixxer and truck but if you want to buy it outright let me know.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:04 AM
Skraight.

bump
Old 03-19-2011, 07:18 AM
Skraight.

ttt