Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

2003 Rotrex Supercharged Hardtop Miata Pictures with Gstring included!

Old 03-08-2012, 01:13 PM
OCD
miata fag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD
Default 2003 Rotrex Supercharged Hardtop Miata Pictures with Gstring included!

Name: Chris
Means of contact: PM or Text (FiveSevenZero) 660-6602
Price:SOLD

Description: Up for sale is my 2003 Miata that I supercharged shortly after buying it. It's a great car, but I have to sell it due to a baby on the way and a less than understanding wife. I'll be buying a tundra in the near future so not looking for any vehicle trades. I'm not pressed to sell the car so no low ballers, it's worth every penny I am asking. I will be using some of the money on a canon 5d mark ii or iii. If you have one with a low amount of actuations it could be considered in a partial trade.

2003 Mazda Miata w/5spd (base, ie no LSD)
Mods:

Kraftwerks Rotrex supercharger kit
Fidanza Flywheel
Flyin' Miata stage 1 clutch
Raceland Header
Raceland coilovers
Trackdog Racing header blanket
Hondata thermal intake manifold gasket
Thermal R&D exhaust
Goodwin Racing motor mounts

Hard Dog hardcore hardtop double diagonal roll bar
Mazdaspeed headlights
Mazdaspeed door sills
Mazdaspeed floormats
Faux Bride Low Max Seats
Goodwin Racing Roadster SUBWOOFER Rotationally Molded Windblocker
Project-G G-string (bikini top)
Konig Remember's 16x7 et35 w/195/50/16 nitto neogen tires
AVH-P3200DVD headunit w/Bluetooth add on and iPod cable
HID kit

Pictures:
Exterior

w/hardtop

Engine bay as we swapped the motor in

Flywheel and motor mount

Interior (before I mounted both seats)

Paint isn't the best. It's glossy but it could stand to be touched up from scratches here and there. overall I would say its a 7/10.

disclosure:
The motor was swapped out when I had an issue with the kraftwerks kit. The kit they sent me had an old supercard with a dry rotted vacuum line. Long story short, the motor ran lean and destroyed the rings in the old motor. I replaced the vacuum line and bought a motor with 30k on the clock and changed out the water pump, timing belt, valve cover gasket, plugs, coils (new Standard), crank sensor, camshaft sensor, exhaust gasket. The car runs great and have had zero issues for the last 20k miles.

The motor mounts are stiff...like rattling your fillings out at times stiff. I can include the stock mounts if you want a smoother ride. It's not noticeable to me anymore when the car is warmed up and driving, but if you aren't used to it then it might bother you.

The seats are racing seats. They are narrow. If you have a wide rear you *may* not fit into them. I'm 5'10 and 220 and fit snuggly into them.

I am NOT accepting vehicle trades of any kind for this. Not looking to trade it for a 'family car'.

Last edited by OCD; 03-19-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime
Default Re: 2003 Rotrex Supercharged Hardtop Miata Pictures with Gstring included!

Usually not a fan of Miata's and that G-string top thing, but this thing sure is pretty.

Plus Repz
Old 03-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Registered member

recnepssirhc has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2003 Rotrex Supercharged Hardtop Miata Pictures with Gstring included!

God I love this miata. GLWS Chris!

Last edited by recnepssirhc; 03-08-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:40 AM
Registered Member

unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327 unbound327

Really wish I had an offer for you glws very nice miata
Old 03-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

I have seen this drive by my office several times, and I'm frequently left with a broken neck. + Rep

Really makes me miss my Miata
Old 03-09-2012, 04:40 AM
OCD
miata fag

Thanks!

I hate selling it, but it's something that needs done.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:44 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

Originally Posted by OCD
Thanks!

I hate selling it, but it's something that needs done.
That's how I felt with mine. Sadly, I sold mine prematurely and it has been quite a regret. Try and hold off for a while to convince your wife. If you sell it I'm positive some assclown will promptly wreck it or douche it up.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:30 AM
OCD
miata fag

I know I could keep a hold of it, but I think it will always end up being a sore spot in the relationship. She really doesn't enjoy me spending money on the car. I am getting more into photography so one hobby has to go. Unfortunately it's going to be the one that has no chance of making me money. Right now the only thing holding me back from getting a paying job (part time at least) in photography is the lack of full frame dslr. Selling the car kills two birds with one stone.

ah well.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:46 AM
OCD
miata fag

Up
Old 03-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Kungfur v2.0

Wannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these partsWannabecool is infamous around these parts

I've seen this out in the Janaf area. Very clean!!!

Quick Reply: 2003 Rotrex Supercharged Hardtop Miata Pictures with Gstring included!