Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R Track Car

Old 02-27-2012, 03:31 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R Track Car

• Name: Dennis
  • Means of Contact: PM, this thread or mstr22u@gmail.com

Car: 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R
  • Mileage:260k
  • Engine: 2.0L SR20DE
  • Trans: 5 speed manual (no fifth gear popout.)
  • Price: $2,000 OBO

Mods:
  • Progress Coilovers (~$1,250)
  • Ground Control Camber/Caster Plates ($400)
  • Two Sets of Front Brakes - Carbotech XP8s with Brembo rotors ('track' brakes, ~$250) and another set for street use.
  • Gutted interior (dash, door panels and two front seats are all that's left. All sound deadening removed.)
  • Hotshot Intake (Included - Not installed.) (~$100)
  • Stillen Pop Charger - No filter (needs 6" inner diameter filter.) (Included - Not installed.) (~$100)
  • SSAC header (~$100) (Included - Not installed.)
  • Some sort of aftermarket stereo w/ CD and Aux. input
  • The car will not come with the K1s you will see in some of the pictures, unless you want to pay me way too much for them! However, they are 15x8 +20 with no spacers and there are plenty of cheap options for you to replace them with.

I'm selling my 1992 Sentra SE-R track car. I don't drive it much any more and getting out to the track isn't really feasible for me anymore as I'm saving/spending my money for a house and wedding.

This is the perfect car for anyone looking to get started in HPDE - very good suspension setup, SUPER reliable, cheap and ugly. I daily drove the car for ~2 years (until I bought my Spyder) and have driven the car to the track, at the track (VIR and Summit Point,) and driven it home every time I've gone. Never had any issues. Car runs perfectly and very strong for a stock DE. Car does not have the infamous fifth gear pop out and is rust free underneath. I've had to do some maintenance (waterpump, driver's LCA, passenger axle) but the car has been completely solid. The A/C worked the last time this car was daily driven (~2 years ago) but doesn't blow cold anymore - probably a quick charge from working correctly.

The paint is the factory color on the bottom 3/4 and chalk board paint on the top 1/4 - it has faded quite a bit but is a quick visit to Home Depot for a can of paint and a roller (yes, a roller) from being 'nice' again. The factory paint was peeling badly on the top half and this was the cheap fix. It has a front lip made from garden edging, again from Home Depot - it's cracked. Easily removed (either to replace or to throw away.) The grill is gone (removed for better on-track cooling.) Headlights and foglights are in good shape and working. The car will come on stock 14" SE-R wheels with a four random tires.

If you have any questions or if I've left anything out, feel free to ask. I'll update with more current pictures this week. Price is flexible.

Name:  SBajv.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  35.7 KB
Name:  rDL5h.jpg
Size:  45.8 KB
Name:  KVQrh.jpg
Size:  42.6 KB
Name:  6YfKF.jpg
Size:  46.2 KB
Name:  0Eysy.jpg
Size:  27.8 KB
Name:  41MQ4.jpg
Size:  79.9 KB
Old 02-27-2012, 05:00 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Re: 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R Track Car

THIS COULD BE THE SMARTEST $2000 YOU FAGS COULD EVER SPEND
Old 02-27-2012, 05:02 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Hrmmmmmmm.....
Old 02-29-2012, 07:08 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Sold