Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1991 Nissan 240SX - SR20det,full cage,body kit,TYPE X parts,suspension,etc.

Old 11-01-2010, 07:07 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
foatz foatz foatz foatz foatz foatz foatz foatz foatz foatz foatz
Default 1991 Nissan 240SX - SR20det,cage,kit,TONS of extras -$5,500

• Name: Matt
• Means on contact: PM or this thread
• Trades: Yes! VW Jetta/GTI 1.8t or VR6, WRX, IS300, Jeep, Toyota 4 runner, etc. Basically, looking for a clean, reliable daily driver. NO HONDAS! Not interested in any “Projects” or bikes.
• Price: $5,500 OBO/trade. I will NOT part out this car.
Description: Due to divorce and other issues with my family back home in NY, I am forced to sell my beloved Nissan “2FOTI SX”. It was always a dream of mine to build a S13, and this was it. I purchased this car 3 years ago, from its second owner and the dream became reality. What I purchased was a flat black 1991 Nissan 240sx SE, with a freshly swapped SR20DET, done by Millennium Racing Development and Eibach/AGX suspension. I began further modifying the car the next day and never stopped. Once the parts started coming in, the car really started to come alive. I have had NO major issues with this car. It has been driven to and from Buffalo 3 times, with no issues at all. Anyone who knows me will vouch for me, and for this car. It was done right, by credible shops/people, or it wasn’t done, period. As much as it kills me to have to let her go, I have no other choice.

• Details:
o 1991 Nissan 240SX SE
o Mileage: Less than 40,000 actual miles on the motor.
o Exterior Condition: 7/10
o Interior Condition: N/A. Interior consists of seats, steering wheel, and cage.
o Modifications:
o
• ENGINE: SR20DET Redtop. The swap was done by Millennium Racing Development in September of 2007. I purchased the car one month later.
o Fresh Garrett T-25 (stock) turbo
o Greddy Profec Spec B II EBC – 10.5psi low setting 12.5psi high setting.
o Apexi SAFC II – tuned for 10.5 and 12.5 to match the EBC. Both were tuned/installed by Greaser at MRD.
o FMIC with piping fabbed by Greaser at MRD
o KOYO radiator
o 14” fan – runs all the time.
o Exedy stage 3 unsprung clutch
o Spec lightweight flywheel.
o HKS sssq BOV – older series. I have a 2nd or 3rd generation spare
o HKS wastegate actuator
o Trust/Greddy turbo elbow
o Trust/Greddy downpipe
o Megan Racing test pipe
o SARD TCV – creates backpressure to spool the turbo quicker. It’s used in place of the test pipe. Google it. Rare, and awesome JDM goodness.
o Megan Racing 3” drift spec catback
o I-SIS 3” Straight “RACE” exhaust. Used for about an hour total. LOUD but sick.
o Walboro fuel pump
o Freshly replaced plugs, wires, and ignitors
o The oil is changed every 2,500 miles or before an event. Whichever comes first. Since I’ve owned the car, nothing but Royal Purple has been used.
o The motor is fast and strong, with awesome response.
o No power steering/AC – however, I have a FULL SR20det power steering set up that will be included. I just don’t have the time to install it.
• DRIVETRAIN/TRANSMISSION:
o J30 differential – Fresh fluid. Locks up really nice.
o SR20DET transmission – shifts smooth without any grinds
o Royal Purple transmission fluid
o
• SUSPENSION:
o K-Sport Pro coilovers w/ pillow ball mounts – a lot of people bash these, but I believe its all in the set up. IMO, these ride and handle better than my Teins did.
o Tein extended inner/outer tie rods / ends
o Front strut tower brace
o Full cage – professionally built, welded in using “floating” bases where possible. Through dash, with door bars. Cage is made of .120 wall 1.5” DOM. It will pass a legit tech inspection with no problems.
o
• INTERIOR:
o Stripped/gutted except for door panels. All the sound deadening/tar was removed with a heat gun.
o Sparco drivers seat – forget the model but its 100% “real”. Pretty comfortable and very supportive.
o G-Force Pro 5-point harness – professionally installed with proper angle and stress points.
o Pink dildo “bubble” knob from Touge Factory
o Charlie the Unicorn shift boot
o Also have a Sparco or 5Zigen heavy weighted shift knob if buyer wants it.
o Boost gauge
o Pretty decent Panasonic head unit.
o
• EXTERIOR:
o Satin Black paint – 1 year old, done by Maco. Not the best, and not perfect, but its all one color and looks alright when its cleaned up nice.
o Brand new windshield – 3 months old. Old one got broke while the cage was being put in.
o Full kit – I don’t know the exact name, but I believe it was made by B-Magic. Bought the kit about 2 years ago from Eugene when he parted his drift car. Had it professionally repaired and mounted. I ran over the front bumper at the last Driftwater event I did – its rough but could easily be ziptied back together or properly fixed if someone is good with body work. With everything going on, I haven’t had the time.
o Vented hood – again, I think it was B Magic, but could be wrong.
o Type X wing – 100% real, not a knock off
o Origin Lab front marker lights
o Type X Kouki tails
o RPS 13 carbon Kevlar center garnish
o Rolled/pulled fenders – done by WishIhadasilvia. Fenders are a bit dinged up, but not horrible. Fronts have small dents that could easily be popped, but again, I just haven’t had the time.
o Wheels – Elite wheels from Phase 2. 17x9 or 17x9.5 cant remember which. They fit great, look perfect without spacers. They are also light and durable.
o Tires – Nexen NS3000/5000. I believe the size is 225/30/17, but could be wrong.

• EXTRAS/SPARE PARTS:
o I have a storage unit packed full of extra parts that will go with this car.
o Bumpers – front and rear stock bumpers.
o Stock suspension pieces
o Random piping and couplers
o Isis race exhaust
o SARD TCV
o Greddy turbo timer
o HKS bov
o WHEELS/TIRES – I have something like 12 wheels with tires. I know that at least 8 are SE wheels with BRAND NEW tires. Theres some random no name 17s, one set with brand new Falken Azenis.
o Various other little things. The buyer will get the car and EVERY part I have acquired for it over the last 3 years.
The Good: the car looks sick and is full of good parts. It was built right.
The Bad: paint could be better. The car isn’t perfect, it has some battle scars from the few drift water/pungo events it saw. Needs steering rack bushings replaced (brand new energy bushings will be provided). No power steering – I have a FULL SR20 power steering setup that the buyer will receive with the car.
Reason for sale: Going through a divorce and need to pay lawyer fees and bills. I need to get something more practical either awd or fwd that I can drive home to Buffalo in the winter if need be.

I think that pretty much covers it. I know theres some things that I’ve left out, that I’ll have to add as they come to me. A lot of time, money, and hard work has gone into this car. I love it to death, but family family comes first and life wont wait. The car can be daily driven, but it’s a bit of a pain to crawl over the cage. Whoever buys this car will not be disappointed.
I am asking $6,500 OBO and am open to trades. I really just need a clean, reliable DD. Either respond to this thread or PM me and I’ll give you my number. The car is located in Virginia Beach. Any negative comments will be reported. And as far as trades, PLEASE don’t waste my time or yours. I am not interested in a project, bikes, or really anything but whats listed at the top. Better pics will be up shortly. I can get pics of whatever you need to see, just let me know.
Thanks, Matt.

*BETTER PICS WILL BE UP LATER, after I get home from work*[ATTACH=CONFIG]101937[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]101938[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1991 Nissan 240SX - SR20det,full cage,body kit,TYPE X parts,suspension,etc.-driftwater-card1-7310-240.jpg   1991 Nissan 240SX - SR20det,full cage,body kit,TYPE X parts,suspension,etc.-2010-05-10-18.30.50.jpg   1991 Nissan 240SX - SR20det,full cage,body kit,TYPE X parts,suspension,etc.-car-pic.jpg   1991 Nissan 240SX - SR20det,full cage,body kit,TYPE X parts,suspension,etc.-car-pic-2.jpg  

Last edited by foatz; 11-07-2010 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Price dropped to $5,500
Old 11-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1
Default Re: 1991 Nissan 240SX - SR20det,full cage,body kit,TYPE X parts,suspension,etc.

Its Ryan from across the street. Sucks you are selling man, I will miss seeing it. To any potential buyer: I see this car several times a day and you won't be disappointed. I don't think you can really beat the bang for the buck. GLWS man.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:32 PM
MINTYR

RC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these partsRC MR2 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1991 Nissan 240SX - SR20det,full cage,body kit,TYPE X parts,suspension,etc.

glws nice list u got there
Old 11-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Registered member

Old 11-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Registered member

Up
Old 11-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Registered member

I need to get some better pictures. Price lowered to $6,000
Old 11-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Registered member

To anyone who tried to pm me, I apologize. I just now realized that my inbox was full. Open to offers.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Registered member

OPEN TO OFFERS! This car NEEDS to go.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Registered Member

evo_de_el has disabled reputation

Son ill do a straight trade with you I have a sc300 with a 1jz completely stock except for exhaust and front mount and intake. Im making like 305 no problems I just put a exedy stage 2 clutch in last month. I want a project car lol not to much of a project. But if you want we can do this i drive my car everyday i live in md though, like pg county md. So we would have to meet up.
Oh yeah big brakes
ls400
18inch wheels
and its pretty quick.
heated leather seats
8000k hids retrofit
radio/dvd player
tires are new
on coilovers too rite now its slammed.

Last edited by evo_de_el; 11-05-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:33 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by evo_de_el
Son ill do a straight trade with you I have a sc300 with a 1jz completely stock except for exhaust and front mount and intake. Im making like 305 no problems I just put a exedy stage 2 clutch in last month. I want a project car lol not to much of a project. But if you want we can do this i drive my car everyday i live in md though, like pg county md. So we would have to meet up.
Oh yeah big brakes
ls400
18inch wheels
and its pretty quick.
heated leather seats
8000k hids retrofit
radio/dvd player
tires are new
on coilovers too rite now its slammed.
Id like to see some pictures, and we'll go from there.

Quick Reply: 1991 Nissan 240SX - SR20det,full cage,body kit,TYPE X parts,suspension,etc.