Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

Wrecked 2000 Integra GSR

Old 04-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shayan703 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Wrecked 2000 Integra GSR

Originally Posted by Jones
I'll give you $1000
No thanks. Have had plenty offers higher than that
Old 04-10-2014, 01:33 PM
supermoto or bust

Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones

Then you might want to take one of them...
Old 04-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Registered member

Like I said, I'm just waiting for the right offer.
Old 04-10-2014, 02:18 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by shayan703
I appreciate all the feedback but I need to get rid of this as a whole. I don't want a pile of scrap metal in my driveway.
you currently have a pile of scrap metal in your driveway, that depending on your area will at some point be required to be disposed of. and local government could give a fuck about you making some money back on it.

its a weekends worth of work to have that thing gutted and gone, with your car port stocked full of things people will actually buy
Old 04-10-2014, 02:37 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Gen_Crunchytoes
you currently have a pile of scrap metal in your driveway, that depending on your area will at some point be required to be disposed of. and local government could give a fuck about you making some money back on it.

its a weekends worth of work to have that thing gutted and gone, with your car port stocked full of things people will actually buy
This. I don't know why all you honda owners think that the parts put into your cars add the cost of the parts to the total car's value but this is simply not the case. This is worth what any other wrecked integra is worth: about $400. Time is money and removing all the parts takes time. You could probably get your asking price by selling parts individually but you have to be willing to put the time into removing everything so you can sell all the parts individually. Honestly I'd recommend taking everything valuable off and selling the rest to a scrap yard. You will probably get the most cash that way but again, you have to be willing to put in the time.
Old 04-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Registered member

Russovi has disabled reputation

post it on carolinahondas.com it might move quicker
Old 04-10-2014, 03:22 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Yardjass
This. I don't know why all you honda owners think that the parts put into your cars add the cost of the parts to the total car's value but this is simply not the case. This is worth what any other wrecked integra is worth: about $400. Time is money and removing all the parts takes time. You could probably get your asking price by selling parts individually but you have to be willing to put the time into removing everything so you can sell all the parts individually. Honestly I'd recommend taking everything valuable off and selling the rest to a scrap yard. You will probably get the most cash that way but again, you have to be willing to put in the time.
This!!!

It would take me about 8hrs of taking the parts off, cleaning them, taking photos and writing a description and putting stuff on ebay.

Hell if this guy was closer id buy all I could and flip this stuff on ebay.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Registered member

I know I just want it all to go at once. If it comes down to it I will end up parting it out. Price is $2000 pretty firm.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:28 PM

Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers

Originally Posted by Russovi
post it on carolinahondas.com it might move quicker
Old 04-10-2014, 06:59 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by shayan703
I know I just want it all to go at once. If it comes down to it I will end up parting it out. Price is $2000 pretty firm.
Good luck getting some idiot to buy a wrecked integra for that when there are perfectly mobile ones for $1500 to be had.

Fucking honda kid mentality I swear.