Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

why was my post deleted. this site is garbage. was much better 5 years ago. wasted of

Old 11-15-2014, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Milanoredteg has disabled reputation
Default why was my post deleted. this site is garbage. was much better 5 years ago. wasted of

Bull shitThus site is awful. What a shame 15 post 15 day minimum
Old 11-15-2014, 08:42 AM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.
Default Re: why was my post deleted. this site is garbage. was much better 5 years ago. waste

please ignore the troll. please do not feed the troll. do not even respond, looking at you negrep peoples.
Old 11-15-2014, 10:27 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: why was my post deleted. this site is garbage. was much better 5 years ago. waste

Ban hammer

In all seriousness, why did you bother to make a post to tell everyone how terrible it was? If I was a patron of a establishment and felt I had been wronged in some way, I'd cease providing my contribution to that establishment. I don't get why you're type insists on telling us how much you hate it here. What makes you keep coming back if your experiences are of such a low quality? Also another actual question why is it the classifieds are so appealing to you? It's all over priced junk, each build is almost a carbon copy of the one listed before an after it. The other areas of this forum we're trying to get the new people to explore offer much more than a 25 year old Honda with 150k miles for $6k. We have tits, hillarious stories and pictures, and thoughtful discussion for every topic under the sun. How is that even a contest? Legitimately curious.

Last edited by JacKal; 11-15-2014 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:47 PM
-RepLegion

Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc

Even though your right Travis...
Originally Posted by Milanoredteg
Old 11-15-2014, 07:55 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Oh, I'm not gonna pay this any attention. He better hope I don't get his personal info though or he will be advertising $5 rim jobs on craigslist. He'll get all the attention he wants and then some.
Old 11-16-2014, 03:34 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Originally Posted by Milanoredteg
yes, yes indeed.
Old 11-16-2014, 10:48 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

If your post was deleted there should have been a reason given.

Read it, then read it again.

Finally read the rules: https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help...ral-rules-661/

If you still have issues PM a mod and they'll try and work it out.