Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Patron

Old 07-28-2008, 07:34 AM
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta
Default Patron

Who do I talk to about Patron status problems? I paypaled using the patron link and received a receipt in my email for the transaction yesterday. I can provide if needed.

In the past, I had patron status immediately. How long do I expect to have patron status?
Old 07-28-2008, 07:43 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Patron

Is the card number on record with Paypal the same as the one you have now? I had this problem one time too and it was because my old card (the one I registered with Paypal) expired and when I had a new card issued to me, I didn't update it with Paypal. It still went through, it just took it a bit longer.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:18 AM
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta

hmmm, its tied to a checking account. But I just noticed that although I did get a receipt in email, it says payment is "pending". Probably because I payed on a weekend.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

did you pay with echeck or direct withdrawal from bank account or credit card?
Old 07-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

like cisco was referring to, you paid by "echeck" which generally takes a few days to clear. i went ahead and just manually updated your account though. thanks for the support.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:27 AM
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

oh hell my bad haha. i assumed it was a direct withdrawal.
thanks!