Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14

Old 11-12-2014, 05:56 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Originally Posted by jgrknot
It'll be interesting when this doesn't work, and ad revenue drops in the coming month because people are too lazy to register.
It is almost certainly going to drop. It's just a matter of whether it is worth the drop to get more people to sign up and be a part of the forums outside of FS. That could be a long run traffic increase in exchange for a short term reduction.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:20 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Actually, the last two days have had more new member registrations than we've seen every day for a while.

Average was about 5-8 per day. The last two days have seen over 30 per day, with there being 5 new members already on 11/12.

Now, granted, alot of these are people who cannot view the FS thread becuase they wouldnt register, and now that they have registered, they wont return becuase they are too lazy to post anything.. But those accounts will be dealt with in the future.

Things are going to take some time to pick up. Do not expect miracles overnight.
Old 11-12-2014, 07:17 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Actually, the last two days have had more new member registrations than we've seen every day for a while.

Average was about 5-8 per day. The last two days have seen over 30 per day, with there being 5 new members already on 11/12.

Now, granted, alot of these are people who cannot view the FS thread becuase they wouldnt register, and now that they have registered, they wont return becuase they are too lazy to post anything.. But those accounts will be dealt with in the future.

Things are going to take some time to pick up. Do not expect miracles overnight.
I certainly don't expect any miracles, but when you see: There are currently 290 users online. 34 members and 256 guests, it seems guests are still coming for something other than FS... which I guess still generates ad revenue.
Old 11-12-2014, 07:27 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by jgrknot
I certainly don't expect any miracles, but when you see: There are currently 290 users online. 34 members and 256 guests, it seems guests are still coming for something other than FS... which I guess still generates ad revenue.
the numbers arent adding up from that counter and the counter on the forums main description side.

I'll have to look into it,
Old 11-12-2014, 09:11 AM
NAZI mod

OK have some answers. Classifieds are invisible without registering and hitting the 15 day/15 post minimum. What I suspect is happening is that a guest may have clicked a link directly to a classifieds listing from another site. If they're not registered (and haven't yet hit the 15 day/15 post threshold), they will only see a 'you do not have permission to access this page' login prompt instead of the listing itself. However, vBulletin may still display them as viewing the listing on the who's online page since they are technically on that page.

Means they still gotta register.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:55 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Or some of the bot-net sung set up to inflate the traffic to this site for a bigger payday is still running....
Old 11-12-2014, 11:52 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

new rule proposal: new members have to wrestle Count Ginormous for the privilege of using the classifieds. they are given patron status if they manage to not cry when he cokecans you in the butt.

Last edited by Kim Jong Illin'; 11-12-2014 at 12:19 PM.
Old 11-12-2014, 12:03 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Oh, I do expect miracles. In one day.

Donkey goin' get us all au shit! I'ma get a new TV! And a bluetooth! Yahherddd?

Old 11-12-2014, 12:17 PM
NAZI mod

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
new rule proposal: new members have to wrestle Count Ginormous for the privilege of using the classifieds. they are given patron status if manage to not cry when he cokecans you in the butt.
can we just fuck already i am tired of playing games meet be behind pizza hut dumpster at 5 plz
Old 11-12-2014, 12:24 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

can we just fuck already i am tired of playing games meet be behind pizza hut dumpster at 5 plz
the next time i go through the tunnel, you can come in my tunnel.

Quick Reply: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14