Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14

Old 01-17-2015, 08:14 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Originally Posted by Rosco The Iroc
You sure it was not just a reflection of your room on the screen?
Fucking lost! Must spread.
Old 01-17-2015, 08:16 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Ok, so over on customfighters.com they have a way of redirecting ALL members to a certain page once a month for voting on the current user submitted bike of the month which goes to a larger pool for bike of the year. THE POINT i`m trying to make here is that the mods are able to redirect folks to the poll the moment they log into the site during the part of the month they vote.

The only reason i bring this up is i was wondering if there were a way to redirect members to the Forum rules section soon as they log in and if there is a way for them to keep being redirected there until their final post count is reached. IDK it`s a long shot but figured it was worth asking. At least at that point they have been force fed the forum rules page to an extent that immediate account closure could be warranted for those who try and buy crap outside of the classified that they are currently restricted from.
Old 01-17-2015, 08:27 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Or we could just perma ban them after the first warning. One warning is all they should realiStix ally be given.
Old 01-19-2015, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

stockli has disabled reputation

Dude, I get it.... I see there are people on here using it as a craigslist... but what's so wrong with that? I've been a craigslidt user for a while now... but specifically looking for rides that I want I would come here... I just ran into some money and am trying to get another vehicle I can do threads on! I can't find the vehicle.. I can't build the car.this website is nice... it's so convenient but that rule is not... I don't think I'll have 15 comments and I don't think I'll have cash in 15 days... I'll post a thread of my new shitty impulse buy car when I get it. Peace
Old 01-19-2015, 02:10 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

This isn't craigslist... That's not what it's here for and if you can't accept that move along.

Don't blame us for your shit financial choices either you won't find anything here that isn't fual listed on CL.
Old 01-19-2015, 03:11 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Originally Posted by stockli
Dude, I get it.... I see there are people on here using it as a craigslist... but what's so wrong with that? I've been a craigslidt user for a while now... but specifically looking for rides that I want I would come here... I just ran into some money and am trying to get another vehicle I can do threads on! I can't find the vehicle.. I can't build the car.this website is nice... it's so convenient but that rule is not... I don't think I'll have 15 comments and I don't think I'll have cash in 15 days... I'll post a thread of my new shitty impulse buy car when I get it. Peace
Everything about this is stupid, you deserve whatever hoopty that falls apart underneath of you. I`m dead serious, read that shit back to yourself and think about it. If you aren`t smart enough to find or wait for the right vehicle to start a build, than you`re probably destine to fail in this build to begin with....whatever it may be.

People need to learn how to use statewide craigslist search engines. It`s even easier now that craigslist also let`s you do a more detailed search on vehicles. I usually find what i`m looking for.

Last edited by Hooch; 01-19-2015 at 03:17 PM.
Old 01-19-2015, 05:54 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

I like how these guys can't seem to make meaningful posts to meet the requirements, but some of us have 10k + posts....
Old 01-19-2015, 06:31 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
I like how these guys can't seem to make meaningful posts to meet the requirements, but some of us have 10k + posts....
Sometimes you just can't help the retarded.
Old 01-20-2015, 01:17 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
the result of years of boredom
Old 01-20-2015, 05:14 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by stockli
Boo fucking hoo.

You think I give a flying fuck about what's "convenient" for you faggot?

Quick Reply: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14